Corporate Human Resources Generalist, Elkhart
Elkhart, IN, USA | Patrick Industries
Industry:Manufacturing (Light Industry / Consumer-Oriented)
Job Description:52 people have viewed this job
Patrick Industries Corporate Office is growing and adding a HR Generalist to their team! The Human Resources Generalist will act as a partner to the Employees and Leadership Team throughout the corporate office and the business units.
Patrick Industries is a leading manufacturer and distributor of components products and building materials serving different industries throughout the United States including RV, Manufactured Housing, Industrial and Marine segments. With locations in 23 states and 11,000 Team Members, Patrick is a Company with a strong network of meaningful relationships with our brands and customers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Working closely with the Leadership Team, the Generalist is responsible for supporting Human Resource functions for the Corporate HR team. As a key member of the team, the position requires the daily interaction with team members within the business unit and the corporate office.
- Act as a point of contact for team members to resolve HR related issues and opportunities
- Provide first level to support to employees with benefit questions or issues
- Conduct new hire orientations for business units
- Provide strategic support to HR Directors
- Support programs for turnover reduction, talent development, engagement, and other like-trainings
- Execute talent plans determined by executive leadership to include internal talent development
- Serve as support for Management and Supervisors with employee relation concerns
- When needed, create and counsel employees with performance improvement plans
- Administration of employee benefits, worker’s compensation, and FMLA
- Assist with organization, planning, and logistics of Quarterly HR Meetings
- Compile documents for subpoenas
- Maintain employee files, including data entry into the HRIS of new hires and employee changes
- Support acquisitions in the onboarding and new hire process
- Promote activities that increase employee engagement and promote our performance based culture
- BA in Human Resources, business, or related field desired
- 3-5 years of experience working in Human Resources. Human Resources experience in manufacturing setting is strongly desired.
- Possess the ability to travel to other Regional locations as needed. Anticipated travel – 15%
- The successful candidate will be organized, detail-oriented, discrete, and possess the ability to manage confidential information while balancing multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience recruiting in a manufacturing environment necessary
- Candidates must have a dynamic personality with the ability to work and communicate effectively with hourly employees to senior management
- A high level of personal integrity (self-esteem, confidence, honesty, and respect) are necessary qualities
- The ability to produce innovative ideas and solutions to enhance the Business Unit’s daily functions
- The ability to work independently in a busy environment with changing daily priorities
Already a member? Sign In