Los Angeles, CA, USA | Deloitte Consulting
Functions:Consulting - IT
Job Description:88 people have viewed this job
· A Consultant at Deloitte works within an engagement team and is responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures, leading work streams and supporting implementations.
Our Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the “creative digital consultancy” real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
• Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
• Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
• Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
• Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
• DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
Senior Consultants in the Quote to- Contract (CPQ/ CLM) capability within the Deloitte Digital practice are required to have:
· Experience in onsite functional or technical roles on at least four full-lifecycle CPQ projects, with strong implementation expertise in at least two of the following technologies:
o Sterling Commerce
· Two+ years consulting and/or Quote to- Contract (CPQ/ CLM) implementation experience. Experience managing at least two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of Quote to- Contract (CPQ/ CLM) solutions, including ownership of the technical solution, management of the overall team and ownership and management of project financials.
· Understanding of the Lead-To-Cash business process.
· Experience defining systems strategy, road-map, developing process flow diagrams, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions.
·Experience carrying a business development quota for consulting work, ramping up pursuit teams and leading business development pursuit’s end-to-end.
·Desire to learn additional in-demand CPQ/CLM platforms including Apttus or other Cloud-enabled solutions.
·Ability to travel to client sites 80-100% of the time
·A Bachelor’s degree
·Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
In addition, successful Consultants will have the following preferred background:
· Experience working on the Saleforce1 platform is preferred
· BMI Yellow & Blue Belt or Apttus Quote-To-Cash certified
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
· Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
· An advanced degree in the area of specialization
· Experience implementing other CRM platforms (SAP CRM, Oracle Siebel, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) or CPQ/CLM technologies (Oracle BigMachines, Apttus, Sterling Commerce, etc.)
Already a member? Sign In