Creative Director, Enterprise Technology Organization
Atlanta, GA, USA | Manhattan Associates
Industry:Computer Software / Computer Games
Job Description:48 people have viewed this job
- Responsibilities include the concepting, creation, collaboration and execution of varied media assets including the strategic and tactical oversight of branding elements/logos, marketing collateral, videos, advertising campaigns and the company’s online presence.
- Develop and oversee creative campaigns to reinforce the organization’s overall branding and desired image.
- Oversee the in-house development of creative assets to ensure a connected, branded ‘signature’.
- Guide contract designers and other media specialists to integrate company brand, vision and messaging into tactical creative programs, campaigns and events.
- Manage the direction of the production team to creative and all other functional teams, acting as a liaison for both functional areas.
- Lead interface with internal clients in creatively and collaboratively guiding their campaign and marketing program efforts to meet both their targeted requirements while also advancing the company brand proposition, look and feel and key messages.
- Oversees the preparation of technical illustrations, design procedures, graphics, photography, and other printing.
- Manages the work of creative designers and the use of outside graphic services.
- Ensures accurate representation of company logo and brand name.
- Manages all aspects of creative editing and production.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual design, advertising, marketing, communications or a related field.
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in creative direction, branding and/or art direction with heavy emphasis on concept/copy development in a corporate environment.
- 5+ years leading a team of marketers and/or creative personnel.Selects, develops, and evaluations team to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Strong knowledge of print, video, visual design, presentation and web capabilities and a strong understanding of marketing and advertising principles.
- Deep knowledge level with various aspects of traditional and non-tradition production, including web, video, and another multi-media.Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power Point/Key Note, Adobe Creative Suite.
- The ability to multitask and articulate clear creative direction and underlying business rationale to team members to ensure streamlined execution and impactful results.
- Demonstrated strong persuasive and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills, leading multiple projects simultaneously from conceptualization through implementation.