Creative Director, Interactive Communications
Cupertino, CA, USA | Apple
PR & Communications
Job Description:73 people have viewed this job
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. As a Creative Director (CD) on the Interactive Communications team, you’ll work with a partner to lead a hardworking team of Associate Creative Directors (ACDs), Art Directors, and Writers as they craft content and communications for the next revolutionary Apple product, to exist across a diverse range of digital touchpoints. Just as each detail of an Apple product is deeply considered, you’ll obsess over every word, design detail, and connection point to improve and upgrade the customer experience on apple.com and other digital platforms, particularly for Apple product launches. Daily, you’ll collaborate with the world’s best Art Directors, Writers, UX Designers, Strategists, Developers, and Producers to deliver creative work that lives up to Apple standards. And as a member of the Interactive Comms Leadership team, you’ll help develop the strategy that guides the product story for this year and for years to come.
- You have at least 15 years of overall experience and 5 years of management experience as a leader in a creative-focused agency or in house at a leading brand.
- You have a diverse portfolio of integrated digital work.
- You are have strong narrative skills.
- You have numerous outlets for which to express your designs and concepts – hand sketches, digital comps, rapid prototyping, 3D rendering.
- You have excellent management, mentorship, and interpersonal skills.
- You can cogently and articulately present, collaborate, and respectfully debate with senior partners.
- Your dream is to work in a collaborative and creative environment where great ideas are celebrated no matter where they come from.
As Creative Directors on the Interactive Comms team we evaluate concepts, provide creative direction to product teams, and pitch in to help with work when needed. The creative team is made up of interactive Writers and Art Directors at all stages of their careers, from ACDs to people just starting out. We collaborate with CDs of Writing, Experience Design, and Managing Producers to develop interactive and content strategies to execute work. Presenting and defending creative work to senior Apple executives is part of the day-to-day. As leaders, finding and developing new talent is key. As is planning and staffing for an ongoing calendar of projects and managing outside agencies and vendors for overflow projects.
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Already a member? Sign In