Mississauga, Canada | Bond Brand Loyalty
Job Description:66 people have viewed this job
At Bond, we are dedicated to helping global brands achieve customer-centric growth. We build customized loyalty marketing and human experience solutions for our clients, enabled by technology and data insights. Our business has grown significantly since March 2020, and we have added 200 new roles due to our explosive growth.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love immersing yourself in inspirationally invigorating creative and strategic solutions? Are you looking for an opportunity to take your creative leadership to the next level, and help lead colleagues and clients to the epiphany of communication consummation? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
Your responsibilities will be to:
• Manage and mentor a team of Art Directors and Copywriters
• Present to clients and be the main POC on a global automotive client
• Provide overall creative direction and vision for all aspects of the brand across all media and channels
• Custodian/Gatekeeper of the client brand, voice, tone, look & feel
• Have a strong understanding of digital platforms, best practices
• Manage multiple projects concurrently
• Understand and create brand guidelines and design systems
• Manage remote teams/workstreams
• Strong understanding of all things digital (UX/UI, etc.)
Do these statements describe you?
• I have over 4 years of experience in a sr. creative leadership role looking to turn it up a notch
• I work hard to inspire the best in my team and myself
• I am a brand advocate who relishes opportunities, recognizes potential, and realizes results
• I believe leadership succeeds by setting examples and empowering individuals
• I have a passion for clearly communicating ideas in many forms and a willingness to learn on the fly to tackle new challenges
• I thrive in business and life by recognizing the importance of making and maintaining bonds
• I strive to be at the forefront of industry trends in loyalty, creativity, marketing, and wherever my projects take me
• Expert level proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc), InVision, and other relevant creative tools
• I have strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate my ideas clearly
• An award-winning portfolio relevant to the automotive industry
We're looking for an incredible, digitally-minded candidate with a portfolio that matches. Show us your work so we know how we’d work together! Digital folio is a must.
Why Join Us?
Bond is proudly recognized as a Great Place to Work and a Best Managed Company for the third year in a row. We’re 500 (ish) people working tirelessly together to deliver extraordinary solutions to our clients. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills, and build bonds apply today!
At Bond, we are proud to be a diverse organization and we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly create equal opportunity and positive employment experiences for everyone. We encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and people with intersectional identities.
Already a member? Sign In