Raleigh, NC, USA | Robert Half International
Industry:HR / Recruitment Services
Job Description:70 people have viewed this job
The Creative Group (TCG) is looking for an experienced and talented Creative Director to lead a cross-functional design team. If you're looking for a new challenge, this is your chance to become an integral part of a dynamic team. Apply today.
What you will get to do every single day:
• Lead the concept, design and execution of visual materials for integrated, cross-channel initiatives
• Chair the artistic development of marketing and promotional materials, including print, radio or television advertisements; collateral; websites; and internal and external corporate publications
• Supervises illustrators, photographers and production artists on projects
• Work with copywriters to develop strategies for advertising campaigns
• Create presentations and project plans, meet with clients, and ensure successful online representation of clients' brands, including sophisticated website design, user interface and interactive campaigns
What we're looking for:
• 5+ years of relevant agency or design experience
• Experience with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Experience leading a creative team
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
Already a member? Sign In