Creative Marketing Manager
Minneapolis, MN, USA | U.S. Bank Wealth Management
Industry:Banking / Investment Banking
Job Description:68 people have viewed this job
Manage and lead creative design and strategy with hands on creative direction for creative in the Corporate & Commercial Banking B2B market space.
Works directly with Corporate & Commercial Banking Marketing leadership to develop creative idea campaigns, initial design mock-ups and pitch decks to help sell leadership on campaign and creative ideas.
Develop B2B campaigns and creative solutions to guide internal creative teams on execution, distribution and measurement.
Liaison to broader enterprise content and design teams
Understanding client business needs with the ability to present and clearly articulate vision & strategy behind ideas to executive level clients and internal stakeholders.
Seeks new trends and opportunities within the industry and develops POVs to share with Corporate & Commercial Business marketing
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Six or more years of related experience in marketing and marketing strategy with proven ability to deliver results
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, creative design or relevant field preferred
- 7-9 years of related experience required (graphic design, creative director, UX, creative strategist)
- Inspiring storyteller and creative thinker
- Experience with design and campaign execution in B2B marketing & sales industry
- Understanding of persona development, segmentation, design aesthetic and creating relevant content to drive engagement with target market
- Ability to manage and prioritize various responsibilities and consistently meet deadlines
- Strong understanding of marketing and campaign management from idea inception through execution and analysis, with focus on digital KPI performance and optimization
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate