Credit Research - Energy Vice President
New York City, NY, USA | Leading Financial Services Company
Functions:Financial Services Professional
Job Description:93 people have viewed this job
- Creating and maintaining credit models including analysis of financials, capital and organizational structures, etc.
- Publishing comprehensive coverage launch, including specific Investment Grade and High Yield Credit trade recommendations for the most relevant and topical companies in the sector.
- Keeping abreast of industry-related news and analyzing the implications of news/industry developments to companies under coverage.
- Interacting with institutional investor clients as Leading Financial Services Company IG, HY and Private Wealth Management salesforces.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with investor relations and management team of companies under coverage.
- Conducting industry due diligence and primary research through surveys, expert conference calls, and channel checks.
- Assisting internal sales and trading teams in the timely analysis of breaking news in the sector.
- 5 years of credit sector-specific experience.
- Knowledge of and experience with the energy industry.
- Desire and passion to build a credit research franchise.
- Advanced Excel proficiency – building and maintaining financial models, etc.
- Professional writing experience – crafting equity research notes, developing industry reports, etc.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with clients and effectively deliver presentations.
- Candidates are expected to be adaptable, work well under pressure, and show persistence and resilience.