CRO Digital Marketing Manager
Remote, IL, USA | Alight Solutions
Job Description:53 people have viewed this job
As a leading provider of human capital solutions, we help our clients and their people navigate the complexity of health, wealth and HR. We combine data-driven, consumer-centered technology with personalized care and service to deliver a superior customer experience. Our dedicated colleagues across 28 global centers help 23 million people and their 11 million family members simplify work and life, both now and in the future. At Alight, we are reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
We are seeking a highly analytical, performance driven digital marketing expert to lead our Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) program. The CRO manager will have strong knowledge and understanding of digital marketing strategies/platforms with experience managing paid media campaigns. This individual will excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and have a proven track of developing data-based insights and recommendations to increase conversion rates across websites, landing pages and creative while simultaneously improving the user experience.
As a CRO Digital Marketing Manager, a typical day to include the following:
- Execute and fully own conversion rate optimization strategies, A/B testing plans and roadmap to help continuously build and improve our website/landing page key metrics
- Establish goals and create appropriate reports to track progress and evaluate program results, analyze efficiencies, and modify strategies based upon results as needed
- Develop journey maps across the site to evaluate conversion rates from qualified traffic to lead by marketing tactic, audience segment, mobile vs desktop, etc.
- Regularly communicate and translate data-driven test results into ongoing actionable insights to senior management and other stakeholders, aligning the tests to our overall strategies and goals/KPI’s
- Collaborate across Digital Acquisition functions (Web, Creative, Paid Media) and Marketing managers to determine test plan, execution and outcomes
- Brainstorm, execute, and refine testing strategies accounting for a cohesive user experience from ad creative to landing page
- Utilize tools such as Google Optimize, GA 360, Salesforce.com
- Help out with additional paid media projects where needed
- 3+ years’ experience in CRO and managing high traffic websites/eCommerce platforms
- Strong knowledge of one or more testing platforms (e.g. - Google Optimize, Optimizely, Adobe Target)
- Experience with Web Analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture/Adobe Analytics
- Team player with experience working with multiple stakeholders across an organization in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working within a complex multi-product organization
- Experience in paid media (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Programmatic Display)
- Ideal candidate will have a background in Account Based Marketing & B2B
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com is a plus
Background Check Required
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test.You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.Additionally, an active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Alight is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law.In addition, Alight takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or national origin.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic.
Authorization to Work in the United States
Applicants for [employment/this position] in the United States must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Alight.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Already a member? Sign In