Cyber Intelligence - Senior Manager
Reston, VA, USA | Fannie Mae
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:54 people have viewed this job
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to modernize the nations housing finance system while being part of an inclusive team using new, emerging technologies. Here, you will help lead our industry forward, enhance your technical expertise, and make your career.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Defense and Response - Cyber Intelligence - Senior Manager role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
• Direct and manage the entire intelligence lifecycle at Fannie Mae at the strategic, operational, and tactical levels for a wide variety of technical and nontechnical consumers. You will lead a team of intelligence professionals in ensuring stakeholders are provided with timely, relevant, and actionable information regarding cyber threats to the company, the industry, and the broader US financial sector.
• Responsible for the leadership, guidance, and delivery of Fannie Mae’s Cyber Intelligence program. You will lead a team of multi-discipline intelligence professionals to ensure that stakeholders are informed of potential and relevant cyber threats to protect Fannie Mae’s brand, business operations, technology infrastructure and broader industry vertical against all cyber threats.
• Manage Fannie Mae’s Threat Intelligence Platform and the dissemination of Indicators of Compromise to appropriate downstream appliances.
• Mentor team members to ensure team members are developing their skillset, gaining confidence professionally, and maturing relationships.
• Work with key stakeholders within the company to develop and operationalize Priority Intelligence Requirements and Key Intelligence Questions to drive cyber intelligence activities and ensure the program meets business needs.
• Engage in and build information sharing relationships with peers at other US financial institutions, through Financial Sector and US Government initiatives.
• Review findings for distribution to internal cybersecurity groups.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences
• 8 years
• Bachelor degree or equivalent
• CISSP certification
• Intimate familiarity with the complete intelligence cycle.
• Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders, including the SOC (Security Operations Center), engineering and senior leadership, verbally and in writing, delivering intelligence to both technical and nontechnical audiences.
• Experience with the production of threat intelligence reporting covering multiple subdisciplines within cyber intelligence.
• Experience maintaining a technology stack used for collection and analysis.
• In-depth understanding of threat actor tactics, techniques, and procedures
• Desire to share intelligence with third parties, build relationships, and participate with industry security groups.
Already a member? Sign In