Cybersecurity Intelligence Group Analyst - Fraud, VP
Plano, TX, USA | J.P. Morgan
Legal / Compliance
Job Description:123 people have viewed this job
• Strong demonstrable knowledge of Cybercrime, cyber enabled fraud and an understanding of the principles of intelligence gathering and analysis.
• Demonstrable experience in analyzing fraud including a strong investigative mindset and the ability to apply critical thinking skills in a past paced environment
• Can take the lead if required and make decisions to direct operational resources during real time cyber fraud related incidents.
• Exposure to or an understanding of online organized crime groups and criminal markets, phishing, virtual currencies and other electronic crimes as they relate to cyber or technology enabled fraud.
• Skills in open and closed source research or intelligence gathering and analysis, relationship building, confidently presenting your ideas, building and maintaining contacts in the business and wider industry will be key to success in the role.
• Experience in analyzing large volumes of data including to develop actionable intelligence, conducting root cause and deep-dive analysis of complex problems, and in using visual analysis software such as i2 analyst notebook.
• Passionate about technology and not afraid to learn new technical skills, particularly as they relate to data mining and analysis and in developing an understanding of how sophisticated cyber fraud attempts take place.
• Can mentor analysts in the team leveraging previous experience.
• Ability to produce written intelligence reports and assessments related to cyber fraud initiatives with little to no oversight.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to understand complex problems while presenting them in a manner that is easily understood.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• Significant experience working in an intelligence role such as for a government or law enforcement agency, or in an intelligence driven investigation or cyber fraud prevention role is highly desirable.
•High level of proficiency in reading and writing Mandarin, ideally including the ability to read and understand Mandarin internet slang and regulatory documents in Mandarin. This is required as this individual will cover cyber fraud intelligence and brand protection initiatives within the Chinese speaking parts of the APAC region. Ability in any other Chinese dialects or APAC languages would be a bonus.
• Familiarity with financial services industry terms, products and services particularly as they relate to the movement of money such as electronic payment systems is desirable.
Already a member? Sign In