Wilmington, DE, USA | J.P. Morgan
Job Description:109 people have viewed this job
This position is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.
JPMC’s Attack Simulation organization is looking to expand its Red Team with a North America Lead position. The North America Lead is tasked with managing and providing critical support to the firm’s internal team of highly skilled and qualified Red Team members who conduct advanced adversary emulation operations to replicate relevant cyber security threats targeting the firm. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in leading advanced network exploitation operations, to include Red Team operations. The successful candidate should have significant experience in Information Security and people management and strategy.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Excellent command of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineeringthreats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
• Keen understanding of national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethics related to financial industry cybersecurity
• Noted cybersecurity expert, keeping technical skills current and participating in multiple forums
• Expertise in Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks
• Ability to identify network attacks and systemic security issues as they relate to threats and vulnerabilities, with focus on recommendations for enhancements or remediation
• 6+ years of overall Information Security experience including 2+ years managing teams and at least 4 years’ experience with one of the following: network penetration testing, application security assessments, Red Team operations, or network exploitation operations. Candidate should have the ability to perform quality assurance and trend analysis functions against Red Team products and deliverables
• Proven ability managing teams of technical operators/analysts, experience or ability to create long term strategic plans and experience conducting process improvement based on operational lessons learned and threat intelligence inputs. Should have strong understanding of networking fundamentals (all OSI layers, protocols), Windows/Linux/Unix/Mac operating systems, system and software vulnerabilities and exploitation techniques, and web application vulnerabilities and exploitation techniques
• Preferred qualifications include: Intelligence Community background, understanding of financial sector or other large security and IT infrastructures, and relevant certifications such as SANS (GPEN, GXPN, GWAPT), Offensive Security (OSCP, OSCE), CREST/Tiger Scheme Certified Tester, and detailed knowledge of current international best practices in privacy and information security
• Technical knowledge or experience developing in house scripting, using interpreted languages such as Ruby, Python, or Perl, compiled languages such as C, C++, C#, or Java, and security tools or technology such as Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Web Proxies, DLP and the ability to articulate and visually present complex penetration testing and Red Team results is highly desirable