Data Analyst, Marketing
Belgrade, Serbia | Ivy Exec
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Job Description:369 people have viewed this job
TITLE: Data Analyst, Marketing
TEAM: Marketing Team
REPORTS TO: Senior Brand Marketing Manager
DOTTED LINE TO: Marketing Manager (Belgrade)
WORKING HOURS: 10 am to 6 pm CET
ABOUT IVY EXEC
Ivy Exec is a leading online platform for successful business professionals. With over 2.5 million global business leaders within our membership, Ivy Exec partners with organizations that wish to gain visibility to this highly sought-after, high caliber demographic. Our Corporate and University clients include MIT, INSEAD, SalesForce, Deloitte Consulting, Nielsen, and others. Ivy Exec has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the US for 3 consecutive years.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Data Analyst to join our growing Marketing team. Based in our Belgrade offices, our Data Analyst will work closely with our global Marketing team to help deliver and operate on key marketing initiatives, working across different teams to support and execute on marketing and member services priorities.
A LOOK INTO THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Based out of our Belgrade office, the Data Analyst, as a part of our Marketing Team, will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintaining platforms/systems
- Google Tools (GSC, Analytics, Etc)
- Implementing new tech
- Pulling data
- Data requests from Marketing/Product/Sales
- Email reporting
- Website behavior (conversion funnels, etc)
- Building reports
- Job boards
- Career Advisors
- B2B Marketing
- Providing insights
WHY WE’LL LOVE YOU
- You’re a detail oriented person
- Your tasks are done in a timely and up to date manner
- Accurate and up to date reporting is what describes your work
- Problem solving and analytical thinking is your strong suit
WHY YOU’LL LOVE US
- We believe in nurturing an environment where good ideas can come from anyone. At Ivy Exec, you’ll be part of a collaborative team that is working towards helping our clients & community achieve their goals.
- Our founders believe transparency is important. In HQ team meetings we discuss Ivy Exec strategy, the latest company goals, and we open the floor tonew ideas.
- We believe that our people are our future! We have created initiatives to drive investment in our people: personally and professionally.