Data Loss Prevention Lead Analyst (VP)
Tampa, FL, USA | Leading Financial Services Company
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:78 people have viewed this job
• Subject matter expert and lead for the Symantec DLP vendor application
• Lead a team and ensure proper interfacing with sector and business information security teams as well as vital internal investigation team members
• Ensure the proper controls are set and followed for adherence with Content Monitoring and Security Incident Reporting processes; tracking business unit specific events through successful closure
• Provide guidance to team members and help create reporting analytics and progress reports on high-impact Data Protection issues
• Support key DLP must-win-battles and initiatives including but not limited to Rightswatch, Shared Mailbox and Encrypoted Email roll out.
• Work with the key stakeholders in operationalizing key projects – creating processes, documentations and controls.
• Work with the Programs team in managing projects impacting the Operations team -communicate project timelines, dependencies and issues
• Troubleshoot system issues and serve as liaison with technical counterparts, as needed, until implementation of a solution
• Ensure support functions are performed as per agreed timelines
• Ensure overall Operational processes for Content Monitoring are reviewed and evaluated on a regular basis.
• Support manager in the development of staff
• Bachelor’s Degree (in Technology or related major required), or equivalent work experience.
• 5+ years of Information Security experience is preferred.
• Leadership and adaptability when facing unique challenges on projects.
• Proven ability to work independently in a high-pressure, multi-tasking environment.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong meeting organization and facilitation skills.
• Team player with good conflict resolution and influencing skills.
• Track record of managing work to achieve milestones on time in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience with process re-engineering / optimization is preferred.
• Experience with various Symantec Data Loss Prevention tools is preferred.
• Knowledge of data communication techniques, Technology Infrastructure Components and MS office.
• Experience working with highly sensitive information.
• Knowledge of Citigroup's businesses and complex infrastructure is preferred.