Data Loss Prevention Policy Analyst (VP)
Tampa, FL, USA | Leading Financial Services Company
Job Description:87 people have viewed this job
• Subject matter expert and policy analyst for the DLP vendor application
• Ensure proper interfacing with sector and business information security teams and businesses in order to deliver policies on schedule.
• Ensure the proper controls are set and followed for adherence with data loss prevention standards
• Provide guidance to team members and help create reporting analytics and progress reports on high-impact Data Protection issues
• Support key initiatives including but not limited to expansion of DLP policies
• Work with the key stakeholders in operationalizing key projects – creating processes, documentations and controls
• Work with the Programs team in managing projects impacting the Operations team - communicate project timelines, dependencies and issues
• Assist with troubleshooting system issues and serve as liaison with technical counterparts, as needed, until implementation of a solution
• Ensure policy implementations are performed as per agreed timelines
• Ensure overall Program processes for policy creation/modification are reviewed and evaluated on a regular basis.
• Support manager in the development of staff
• Bachelor’s Degree (in Technology related field), or equivalent work experience.
• 5+ years of Information Security experience is required.
• Leadership and adaptability when facing unique challenges on projects.
• Proven ability to work independently in a high-pressure, multi-tasking environment.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong meeting organization and facilitation skills.
• Team player with good conflict resolution and influencing skills.
• Track record of managing work to achieve milestones on time in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience with process re-engineering / optimization is required.
• Experience with various Data Loss Prevention tools is required.
• Experience working with highly sensitive information.