Bellevue, NE, USA | Alutiiq Solutions, LLC
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:52 people have viewed this job
Provide data analysis/management expertise for the NC3 Systems Engineering and Integration mission tasks in support of the Nuclear Enterprise Center at Offutt AFB
• Provide analysis, perspective, and assessments in support of Joint Staff and OSD Strategic Assessment requirements. These assessments are generally recurring and require intense data collection efforts and in-depth analysis using both qualitative and quantitative techniques.
• Provide advanced technical knowledge and analysis, high level functional systems analysis, design, integration, documentation, and training of integrated organizational development efforts.
• Provide innovative analytical insights within the Data Pipeline, Data analytics, Advanced Data modeling fields.
• Conduct detailed ETL and analysis on variety of data sources within Cloud environment.
• Conduct data manipulation using various industry accepted (COTS) data processing tools
• Respond to data and product related inquiries in real-time to support business and technical teams.
• Perform various data analytics in relational and non-relational databases for structured, semi-structured and non-structured data using statistical models.
• Provide relational database expertise to construct and execute SQL queries to be used in data analysis activities.
• Provide data solutions, tools, and capabilities to enable self-service frameworks for data consumers.
• Provide expertise and translate the business needs to design; and develop tools, techniques, and metrics, and dashboards for insights and data visualization.
• Responsible for developing and executing tools to monitor and report on data quality.
• Responsible for establishing appreciation and adherence to the principles of data quality management, including metadata, lineage, and business definitions.
• Provide support to Tech teams in managing cybersecurity requirements (RMF) and data access governance
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Critical thinking skills, both qualitatively and quantitatively
• Strong technical and analytical skills
• Ability to prepare a well-grounded, defensible argument
• Understands the interrelationships between domain of expertise and other domains
• Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Familiarity with USSTRATCOM organization is desired
At least 10 years’ experience in the following:
• Managing the effective development and use of data systems to include: collection, organization, storage, protection, and analysis of data systems; implementation of backup and restoral procedures, and working practices; and ensuring compliance with data architecture and data management standards and procedures defined in the Data Management Framework
• Education: Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred)May substitute experience for degree.
Already a member? Sign In