Portland, OR, USA | 24 Seven
Industry:HR / Recruitment Services
Design / Graphic Design
Job Description:95 people have viewed this job
This is a leadership position in every sense of the phrase, and need someone who can represent the culture and standards to all levels and disciplines within the department and company-wide. Design Directors are also responsible for managing the client relationship for all things related to creative.
What We’d Like To See
• 6-8+ years experience in a creative leadership role (at least 3+ years in a creative agency environment)
• Creation and/or leadership of award-winning campaign platforms or experiences
• A strong working knowledge of the fundamentals—advertising, content, activations/experiential, social media, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process—as well as new platforms and technologies.
• Strong ability to provide conceptual oversight and clear creative direction, providing timely and helpful feedback which improves creative processes to keep work on budget and schedule.
• Proven leadership skills. We need people who are confident with everything from team building to mentoring and guiding creative talent.
• Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organizations.
• ability to prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term need. Timelines, budgets, and availabilities change—we need someone who can roll with it.
Already a member? Sign In