Digital HR Project Manager
Geneva, Switzerland | The Pictet Group
Job Description:59 people have viewed this job
As a Digital HR Senior Project Manager, you will contribute to digital change within the HR Department from both an HR and employee perspective by developing or introducing digital solutions and improving both HR procedures and the overall employee experience. You will help to digitise existing HR processes, services and solutions and introduce new digital services and solutions. You will champion user/employee experience and ensure that HR solutions are fit for purpose from a user (and not just an HR) perspective. You will join the Digital HR and Employee Experience team, which operates centrally and whose role is to lead projects in this field.
• Contributing to developing a strategy for digital change within HR that builds on quick wins and longer-term transformational efforts.
• Leading complex, global projects within HR and using your project management skills to develop effective project deliverables.
• Developing and embedding best practices and methodologies in terms of project management, change management and employee experience through HR solutions and services. Systematically implementing these practices to ensure that HR delivers the best possible solutions for employees and managers.
• Introducing effective methods to foster digital and innovative thinking, monitoring it over time and identifying/implementing possible improvements.
• Acting as the driver of innovation within HR by calling on your internal and external networks. Systematically pushing the boundaries and challenging senior HR and business leaders on what is possible in HR.
• Disseminating digital knowledge, practices, tools and frameworks within the function.
• Degree in Engineering, Economics or Business Administration.
• Four to five years’ experience with a consulting firm or in a project management role and in a global and multicultural environment.
• Proven experience of leading digital transformation initiatives in complex environments.
• Knowledge of the HR digital landscape from established solutions (SAP SuccessFactors, Workday and ServiceNow) to emerging ones (e.g. HR portals, apps, knowledge management and HR service management solutions).
• A keen interest in new technologies, digital tools, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
• In-depth knowledge of digital project management methods including agile.
• Strong problem-solving and communication skills, with the ability to find simple solutions to complex problems and explain them using a clear and compelling narrative.
• SAP HCM / SAP SuccessFactors expertise would be an advantage.
• Entrepreneurial flair; a risk taker who is at ease navigating ambiguity.
• Fluent English a must; French would be an advantage.
• Must be resident in Switzerland or willing to relocate.
Already a member? Sign In