Digital Marketing Coordinator, Higher Education
Belgrade, Serbia | Ivy Exec
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Job Description:235 people have viewed this job
IvyExec.com is a leading online career platform for successful business professionals.With over 1.5 million executives within our global online membership, Ivy Exec partners with organizations that wish to gain visibility to this highly sought-after, high caliber demographic.Our Corporate and University clients include MIT, INSEAD, SalesForce, Deloitte Consulting, Nielsen, and others.Ivy Exec has been recognized by Inc Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the US for 3 consecutive years.
ABOUT HIGHER EDUCATION
Ivy Exec is the trusted digital marketing partner for our University clients.We are committed to helping our clients meet their admissions goals by connecting them with our global business community.Our Services include:
- SEO & Thought Leadership
- Content Marketing and Interactive Webinars
- Lead Generation and Email Marketing
A LOOK INTO THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
As Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will be part of a fast-growing vertical within Ivy Exec. Our team advises Universities across the globe including: INSEAD, Columbia Business School, HEC, MIT, and many more!
The Digital Marketing Coordinator reports to, and partnering closely with the Senior Manager, Digital Strategist (based in New York) and Account Managers (NYC, BG). You will assist the team by creating, monitoring, and reporting on email, display advertising, sponsored content, and lead generation campaigns for our clients.
- Partner with designers and developers to create email campaigns for clients, and identify target audiences.
- You’ve got the HTML and Design skills to do it yourself
- Schedule and optimize email campaigns
- Manage campaign calendar, track campaign performance and report back on results.
- Analyze results and offer recommendations for future campaigns
- Work with clients on lead generation campaigns including blog posts, webinars, email campaigns and social media
- Create compelling landing pages using Unbounce
- Create visuals and publish content on social media to support engagement with client campaigns
- Update client display ad campaigns in DoubleClick for Publishers (Google Ad Manager)
THE REQUIREMENTS (AND WHY WE WANT TO WORK WITH YOU):
- You are fluent in English (both written and oral communication)
- You have a competitive spirit and are able to balance multiple demands and priorities
- You have the ability to independently manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines
- You have Basic HTML and Design skills and have experience with email software such as ExactTarget (SalesForce), SailThru, MailChimp, or similar
- You love analytics as much as we do and you’re proficient in Google Analytics
- You have a passion for digital marketing and have experience with DoubleClick for Publishers, Buffer (or similar social media publishing tools)
- You embrace aggressive goals and work hard to achieve them
- You’re not easily discouraged and always maintain a positive attitude
- You’re passionate about communication, detail, and optimizing outreach effectiveness
- You enjoy being part of a team and doing whatever it takes to help the team succeed
WHY YOU’LL LOVE US
- You’ll have the opportunity to help clients like MIT, Harvard, London School of Business, and Oxford meet their admissions goals.
- We believe in nurturing an environment where good ideas can come from anyone.At Ivy Exec, you’ll be part of a collaborative team that is working towards helping our clients achieve their goals .
- Our founders believe transparency is important. In HQ team meetings we discuss Ivy Exec strategy, the latest company goals, and we open the floor tonew ideas.
- We believe that our people are our future!We have created initiatives to drive investment in our people:personally and professionally.
Send your resume at email@example.com