Digital Marketing Manager
New York, NY, USA | Ivy Exec
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Job Description:890 people have viewed this job
ABOUT IVY EXEC
IvyExec.com is a leading online career platform for successful business professionals. With over 2 million executives within our global online membership, Ivy Exec partners with organizations that wish to gain visibility to this highly sought-after, high caliber demographic. Our Corporate and University clients partner with Ivy Exec to assist them with their Market Research, Marketing and Advertising needs. Ivy Exec has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the US for 3 consecutive years.
- Ability to work on Marketing Initiatives for B2B & B2C
- Own creative visual design of :
- Ad campaigns
- On site (our core site - landing pages, product pages, services, etc)
- Knowledge of best practices for various marketing channels:Email, LinkedIn, Facebook,, etc
- Develop and implement creative marketing campaigns for B2B and B2C
- Create "on-brand” copy and develop creative marketing solutions for a wide range of projects, including but not limited to: website content, emails, collateral, promotional materials, social content, signage, merchandise, PA announcements and scripts, and presentations.
- Work with internal and external partners to ensure marketing accurately and appropriately represents the product and brand.
- Work closely with the Marketing & Business team to develop copy to complement a variety of internal and external design requests (signage, promotional materials, etc.)
- Proof-read and copy-edit written materials, primarily for Marketing but occasionally for other departments
- Work with the Head of Marketing to develop creative concepts for Ivy Exec brand campaigns by taking a marketing brief/strategic initiative and telling a story that ties back to a larger business goal in a compelling way.
- 4-6 years of experience owning the creation and implementation of marketing copy and design
- A portfolio that shows strategic and conceptual campaign thinking applied across a range of deliverables
- Strong presentation skills (both written and spoken), creativity and adaptability
- Broad awareness of trends in culture and technology
- B2B Marketing Experience (added bonus for B2C marketing experience)
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Proficiency in photo editing and Basic HTML experience
WHY YOU’LL LOVE US
- You’ll have the opportunity to help visually build our brand and positively impact the growth of the company.
- We believe in nurturing an environment where good ideas can come from anyone.At Ivy Exec, you’ll be part of a collaborative team that is working towards helping our clients & community achieve their goals .
- Our founders believe transparency is important. In HQ team meetings we discuss Ivy Exec strategy, the latest company goals, and we open the floor tonew ideas.
- We believe that our people are our future!We have created initiatives to drive investment in our people:personally and professionally.