Digital Marketing Manager
Oakbrook Terrace, IL, USA | Cox Communications
Industry:Media / Entertainment
Job Description:54 people have viewed this job
VACCINE POLICY: WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED).
**This position is remote/work from home. You need to reside within the Eastern, Central or Pacific Time Zones.
Cox Automotive is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager, Web Experience to join our Cox Automotive Enterprise Marketing team.
As we strive to create truly remarkable B2B marketing programs for an automotive industry undergoing accelerated and unprecedented levels of change, we are increasing our resources devoted to executing world-class digital marketing programs. The Marketing Manager, Web Experience will play a vital role in empowering Cox Automotive and our family of brands to thrive in the years to come.
The Marketing Manager, Web Experience will be a tech-savvy and data-driven Marketer, helping Cox Automotive expand its reach and engagement with our core target audiences and enabling the continued transformation of our ecosystem of B2B websites into effective inbound marketing vehicles and lead generation engines for our family of brands.
Within the Cox Automotive Enterprise Marketing team, the Marketing Manager, Web Experience will serve as the primary interface with the brand, technology, social and content teams to drive digital strategy, execution and measurement on the Cox Automotive website and across our network of B2B brand marketing websites. The Marketing Manager, Web Experience balances innovation, branding, technical consistency and lead-generation efforts with top-notch quality and accessibility requirements.
• Create breakthrough digital marketing ideas and website experiences that make Cox Automotive and our family of brands stand out from our competitors in a rapidly changing digital world.
• Continually vet the latest digital tools and technologies, analyzing their applicability to Cox Automotive and our family of brands' website experiences and digital marketing programs.
• Act as the SME with insight into the digital behaviors of our core client target audiences.
• Develop recommendations to optimize information architecture and user experience across Cox Automotive’ s ecosystem of B2B marketing websites.
• Define and develop an enterprise-level SEO strategy, working with technology, product marketing, content teams and external agencies to drive execution and to monitor our SEO visibility in key product categories vis-à-vis competitors.
• Develop new website tools and platforms that spur cross-brand recommendations based on our clients' challenges and a strong understanding of Cox Automotive solutions that pair well together.
• Articulate and drive alignment around a clear point-of-view for our overall web marketing strategy. Deliver compelling, differentiated web experiences to communicate our product value to complex B2B prospective customers.
• Understanding of digital/website production best practices, information architecture, user experience, interaction design, visual design initiatives, analytics, A/B testing, development, QA, and how those pieces come together.
• Assist with the development of key performance indicators (KPIs) for Cox Automotive’ s digital marketing initiatives and website platforms.
• Assess performance of websites and digital marketing campaigns against KPIs (on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis), providing reporting that focuses on learnings and incorporates those learnings into future work, while driving a measurement mindset across the team.
• Ensure integrity of B2B marketing automation integrations to help Cox Automotive marketers create more leads, generate a stronger pipeline and empower sales to close more deals.
• Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to improve website experience, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth.
• Collaborate with other internal stakeholders to develop seamless, cross-channel digital marketing strategies, including website development, SEM, SEO, paid social, email marketing, content marketing, display advertising and video – generating learnings across the enterprise to improve inbound and outbound campaign effectiveness.
• Own relationship with various stakeholder and forge strong communication and service level agreement (SLA) between marketing and stakeholders.
• Lead cross-functional teams (both internally and externally with agency partners), providing clear direction from strategy to execution of website development projects and digital marketing campaigns.
• Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or technology-related discipline and 5 years of digital marketing experience, with a strong focus on B2B marketing or an equivalent combination of education and work- related experience.
• Account Based Marketing (ABM) experience.
• Experience working within large, highly matrixed organizations
• Must have strong foundations in all things digital, an innovative planning mindset, and an analytical bend; have the ability to balance long-term planning and short-term program delivery; and be a natural problem solver.
• Understand digital creative process from design to delivery across multiple teams (Strategy, Analytics, UX, Design, Content, SEO, Development, QA, Localization, International).
• Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) that help simplify complex digital capabilities and technologies, educate and inspire those who need to make use of them and then keep partners informed as to the development, deployment and effectiveness of website initiatives and digital marketing campaigns.
• Proven experience developing and implementing integrated media and marketing programs, including website development, SEM, SEO, social, email marketing, content marketing, video and display advertising.
• Strong understanding of web design principles, information architecture and user experience.
• Expertise in Marketing Automation: Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (or similar marketing automation and analytics platforms).
• Expertise in Google Analytics and Google Data Studio; proven experience structuring and implementing campaign tagging, monitoring and measurement.
• Proven experience identifying and managing external partners (agencies, technology companies, suppliers of products/experiences) to deliver flawless execution, negotiating contracts and deals where appropriate.
• Exceptional project management skills
• Proﬁciency with any personalization tools, Optimizely, Hotjar, Usertesting.com.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators.We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation.We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO).
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Already a member? Sign In