Director, Ambulatory Care Nursing
Los Angeles, CA, USA | UCLA Health
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Job Description:73 people have viewed this job
Become a key member of a world-class health organization. Contribute to the delivery of Magnet® designated nursing excellence. Take your career to the next level. Ucan do all this and more at UCLA Health.
In this exciting and rewarding position, you will direct managers and clinical staff including ambulatory nurse practice coordinators to promote quality care and ensure consistency in clinical practices across over more than 250 Ambulatory clinics and outpatient areas.Focus is on the achievement of organizational goals including improvement of nursing and clinical operations and the patient experience. You will direct and monitor the delivery of patient care services and clinic practices with the goal of improving safety and quality of care for patients including areas of infection prevention, medication safety, clinical care, and other ambulatory clinical indicators.
Salary range: $58.91-151.25 Hourly
• California RN license
• Master’s degree in Nursing or Master’s degree in Nursing candidate
• 5+ years of Ambulatory Care Nursing leadership experience required
• Nurse Executive or Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification preferred
• Strong clinical background in healthcare
• Strong evidence of proven track record to improve the patient experience and clinical outcomes
• Prior experience with Joint Commission and CMS and Magnet surveys preferred
• Knowledge and ability to establish Ambulatory Nursing Clinical Care standards and nursing interventions
• Knowledge and ability to design and disseminate research and evidence for the improvement of patient care
• Working knowledge of computer systems, word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet software.
• Strong understanding of business and health care data sources and analytical techniques.
• Understands & is knowledgeable of licensure, accreditation, and medico/legal standards for acute care institutions
Already a member? Sign In