Director, APAC (Affiliate Marketing)
Singapore, Singapore | Digitas Health
Job Description:59 people have viewed this job
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe ([Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, DigitasLBi, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
The Director, APAC role is responsible for leading the Global Publisher team across the Asia-Pacific region under our Affiliate Marketing arm, CJ. This role will oversee existing/mature markets and develop go-to-market plans for emerging regions. Will be responsible for identifying & targeting key publishers for the network, onboarding them onto CJ and growing their presence by establishing advertiser relationships.
Develop and maintain the Global team’s business development pipeline strategy. With the goal to diversify the network with productive partnerships through recruitment and new partnership identification.
At a market level, know publisher trends and guide the right target list to capture and sign-up key accounts. Collaborate with internal advertiser and new sales teams to incorporate vertical needs.
Lead strategic conversations with high profile strategic partners and build relationships with key decision makers at top global publishers, ad networks, and solutions providers. Execute partnership agreements as appropriate per market.
Oversee onboarding and revenue activation of new global strategic partners and publishers. Work closely with Onboarding Teams to move publishers through the process and identify efficiencies to improve speed from sign-up to driving revenue in the network.
Build loyalty from mature publisher programs by coordinating with the Enterprise team to develop short and long term strategy plans. Work closely with the advertiser teams to ensure on-going recruitment and optimization of their APAC strategies.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert internally to educate advertisers and publishers on the vertical and business benefits to partnering with CJ with an eye on the competitive landscape to help keep CJ ahead of the pack from a product and relationship perspective.
- Innovate or discover unique engagement models with publishers and potential e-commerce partners
- Elevate CJ’s positioning through thought leadership. Use industry events, conferences, podcasts and client events to advocate/educate on CJ’s capabilities through speaking engagements or one/one meetings.
- Create publisher advocacy for both CJ & the affiliate channel by establishing partnerships, identifying investment opportunities with CJ advertisers, and providing strategy plans to build their business.
- Identify, escalate, and guide solutions needed to advance the region. Collaborate with CJ’s Product Team to bring those solutions to completion whether through partnerships or internal product development.
- Proactively seek out and participate in stakeholder groups. Collaborate with supporting departments, and stakeholders to drive growth with publisher adoption and innovation at a global scale.
- Coordinate with your team on the best approach to educate publishers on CJ's interface, tools, and data assets in accordance with general business and affiliate marketing best practices to better position clients for success.
- Lead, manage, train, educate and mentor the Global Team on best practices, team goals, publisher client needs and CJ innovations and how it will benefit their own portfolio of clients.
- Empower, Enable and Engage with the team on an ongoing basis, nurturing them through their respective career paths. Define SMART goals to support their performance management and career development. Facilitate building their exposure and expertise.
- 10+ years of Digital Marketing experience (preferably Affiliate Marketing)
- 7+ years in a Global Marketing role, focused on the APAC region
- 5+ years’ experience managing direct reports
- Language requirements: Prefer business level proficiency in a key local language
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities
- Communicate effectively across cultures and time zones
- Effective decision-making skills
- Excellent organizational and communications skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work across departments and divisions by building consensus and delivering upon stated objectives
Already a member? Sign In