Director Business Development
Montreal, Canada | Morneau Shepell
Industry:HR / Recruitment Services
Job Description:73 people have viewed this job
The Director, Business Development will be responsible for generating revenue and achieving individual sales targets by focusing on large and complex sales across all solution lines above. The incumbent will be an integral part of the Absence Management Solutions Business Development team by participating in activities that lead to the overall success of line of business and support Morneau Shepell’s broader corporate objectives.
Flexibility to travel within the Quebec region is required as well as periodic travel to the Ontario region.
• Develop and execute a regional business development plan for Absence & Disability Management Solutions
• Primary accountability in growing revenue, focus on lead generation activities within the region to drive client activity and new opportunities
• Lead identified client opportunities (e.g. RFI, RFPs) with support of broader team of subject matter experts and regional team leads
• Develop strategic relationships with key contacts from prospects and/or partners
• Up-selling and cross-selling activities within Morneau Shepell’s broader book of business; maximize the penetration of key accounts
• Demonstrate an ability to leverage resources and strategically manage the growth of customer relationships
• Support client strategies that bridge multiple line of business
• Participate fully in national sales campaigns and regional conferences
• Coordination and participation insales/marketing events, as required
Succeeding as a Director, Business Development will require the following core qualifications and skills :
• Disability Management experience: ideally case management, disability program management or strategic management of employee absenteeism
• Strong knowledge of the principles and legislation relating to Disability Management (Workers’ Compensation, Human Rights and Occupational Health and Safety) Disability Case Management
• Industry related experience is a strong asset (disability management, workers’ compensation, health / wellness, group benefits, occupational health)
• 10+ years of experience in business development with proven track record in lead generation and sales opportunity management
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, professional certification (CEBS, GBA) an asset.
• Strong interpersonal skills coupled with excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proven organizational skills, professional maturity with a track record of success in managing large client relationships.
• Strategic thinking, time management skills allow and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment will lead to success
Already a member? Sign In