Director, Business Intelligence
Baltimore, MD, USA | Comcast
Industry:Media / Entertainment
IT / Information Technology
Job Description:55 people have viewed this job
Everyone is inspired and excited to be part of the Comcast Beltway team and to work together to deliver pace-setting results and an unmatched, superior customer experience.
Does this align with your career/team vision?
If so, and you have the skills and background listed below, we would like to hear from you.
The Director, Business Intelligence is responsible for developing business cases and processes to measure the business impact of the internal business intelligence solutions. Defines and implements the overall business intelligence program goals and tasks in terms of scope, quality, budget, and schedule. Provides leadership and direction for team which may include multiple functional areas. Develops and implements strategy for functional area(s). May have responsibility for developing and managing budget. Incorporates broad knowledge to address complex, unusual and critical issues.
- Identifies fact-based solution strategies for key business issues raised by clients to ensure that all important issues are addressed completely and appropriately.
- Determines when and how to use quantitative research tools and models and assists in interpretation and development of implications to address client business problems.
- Develops and communicates goals, strategies, tactics, project plans, timelines, and key performance metrics to reach goals.
- Creates and manages related business intelligence processes.
- Develops and manages budget and budget tracking to ensure required resources are available.
- Defines the information, reporting, and analytical needs of the company. Develops goals, strategies, and plans needed to achieve the vision.
- Ensures business intelligence programs progress, status reviews, and
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 10+ years related experience
- Business Intelligence Certification is a plus (Examples)
- CBIP Certified Business Intelligence Professional
- MCSA: BI Reporting
- MCSA: SQL 2016 BI Development
- MCSE: Data Management and Analytics
- Tableau Desktop Certified Professional
- Tableau Server Certified Professional
- Strong analytical/data/modelling skills, with the ability to produce business requirements and questions, source and analyze data, build conclusions and articulate actionable recommendations
- Professional experience with visualization tools and report development, dashboard development, pivot tables, and data analytics. Tableau or similar tools.
- Ability to build and foster cross functional relationships at al level and collaborate regionally
- Ability to build a team of high-quality Analysts
- Can take Data and tell a story
- Understand market dynamics
- High level of forecasting
- Leader of NPS and eNPS initiatives
- Passion for employee and leadership development
- Strategy focused
- Ability to bring cutting edge technologies, strategies, process and methodologies
- Must be Enthusiastic, passionate promoter of our products and services
- Strong sales and Business acumen
- Cross channel sales experience
- Strong collaboration and proven relationship building skills
- Demonstrated success building and sustaining high performing teams
- Strong ability to influence and stakeholder key partners
- Strong aptitude for technology
Alrdeady a member? Sign In