Director CBO Revenue Cycle
New Hyde Park, NY, USA | Northwell Health
Industry:Non-Profit / Social Enterprise
Functions:Accounting / Control
Job Description:66 people have viewed this job
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration or related field, required.Master’s Degree, preferred.
· Minimum of seven (7) years revenue cycle experience in healthcare and/or centralized business office, required.Revenue cycle experience in faculty practice environment, preferred. Experience managing outsourced partners and operational budgets, required.
· Knowledge of billing, cash management and payment posting, accounts receivable and customer service operations, required.
· Knowledge of physician credentialing, provider enrollment operations, and physician coding and reimbursement, required.
· Knowledge of hospital revenue cycle operations specific to alignment with medical group billing operations, required.
Already a member? Sign In