Director, Clinical Research - Rheumatology
Spring House, PA, USA | Johnson & Johnson
Job Description:63 people have viewed this job
Janssen Research and Development, L.L.C., a member of Johnson and Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a , Clinical Development, Immunology to be located in Spring House, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssenrnd.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This position will serve as a for Clinical Immunology products in development with indications in Rheumatology. The position will support protocol design, development and execution, will participate in investigator meetings, and participate in the conduct of clinical trials. In addition the incumbent would be expected to have strategic input in study design, regulatory interactions and document writing.
The responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for design, execution, and reporting of Phase 2 and 3 clinical trials.
• Responsible for monitoring safety of clinical trials and providing scientific leadership in the area of responsibility.
• Provides scientific & clinical leadership of Phase 2 and 3 clinical trial teams.
• Leads the development of the Integrated Study Plans (concept sheets, project plans, protocols, CRFs, operational and analytic plans) and study summaries, IND submissions, and technical reports. Provides input to strategic decisions regarding therapeutic indications.
• Oversees the preparation of clinical portions of Immunology project INDs, IBs, CTAs, BLAs and other regulatory submissions.
• Authorship of abstracts and manuscripts for publication based on clinical trial data.
• Presents data and scientific information to the organization at all levels.
• Builds credible relationships with opinion leaders and External alliances for partnered products when relevant
Qualifications for the Clinical Development, Immunology include:
• MD or DO is required
• Board Certification or eligibility in Rheumatology would be strongly preferred
• Experience in pharmaceutical drug development (academic or industry setting) is highly desirable
• Experience in clinical trial monitoring is an asset
• Ability to work in a matrix environment with cross functional teams is essential
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to influence is necessary
• Approximately 10% to 20% annual travel may be required (domestic and international)
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Already a member? Sign In