Director, Community Strategy
American Fork, UT, USA | Domo
Industry:Computer Software / Computer Games
Job Description:51 people have viewed this job
We are Domosapiens- uniquely skilled, passionate data lovers anchored in a culture of connectivity. We are transforming the way business is managed by putting real-time data into the hands of every decision-maker across organizations. Diversity is valued here because homogenized teams create echo chambers; and nobody benefits from that. The insight garnered from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences results in pioneering innovations across the organization and better experiences for our customers. The more diverse our talent, the more impactful the Domosphere becomes.
As the Community Strategy Director, you will design, create, and facilitate inclusive and safe spaces for Domo customers and community members to connect with one another, nurturing strong bonds and lasting relationships around data usage and business impact. You will capture customer signal and sentiment to inform product offerings and drive enhanced customer experience.You will tie in the customer experience at all phases of the customer journey.
- Develop a community strategy that turns Domo customers into fans;
- Aggregate tribal knowledge across Domo employees and customers into a coherent framework mapping the customer journey and experience;
- Create opportunities for our community to build meaningful relationships with Domo and one another;
- Own the Dojo making it a go-to place for users to get information and help and reduce support tickets;
- Collaborate with Product team to gather relevant product feedback through the ideas exchange;
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to bring community to life by way of events and physical experiences; i.e. user groups, etc.;
- Collaborate with the Brand team to develop the tools that will empower Domo’s community to grow organically;
- Drive Domo’s online and social community engagement;
- Develop a referral strategy that encourages the Domo community to share their passion with friends and family;
- Keep a pulse on the Domo community, regularly surfacing Voice of Customer reporting back to stakeholders within the company, developing special relationships with thought leaders within the community, and developing initiatives to bring thought leaders together for unique experiences and a direct line of communication with Domo;
- Identify, drive and track relevant metrics of success, reporting on community metrics, customer experience, and community engagement including net promoter score and customer satisfaction surveys.
- Proven record of driving customer satisfaction and creating fans;
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across multiple disciplines;
- Demonstrated ability to form meaningful collaboration with community thought leaders;
- Ability to administer software, systems, and processes to support a community;
- Project and program management;
- Management experience.
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.
Already a member? Sign In