Director, Community & University Marketing
Chicago, IL, USA | Automation Anywhere
Job Description:64 people have viewed this job
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered, digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only cloud-native, web-based intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics. Automation Anywhere has deployed nearly 3 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries.
Are you the change agent ready to make a difference in one of the hottest markets in enterprise software? We are looking for a dynamic and seasoned marketing leader to take Automation Anywhere’s Community and University business to its next phase of phenomenal growth.
Do you love catalyzing a market with your vision and narrative for the future of learning? Are you all about the power of community to transform how the world works? Do empowering Sales teams to deliver on a revenue goal fire you up? How about leading a smart and growing team that is changing the way we learn and work?If you want to empower the next generation of the AAI Community on the Automation Success Platform, and grow a critical part of our business, this is the leadership role for you.
The Director, Community & University Marketing will lead a team to accelerate Community and University growth through end-to-end marketing strategy, masterful messaging, world class Sales enablement, brand differentiation, compelling campaigns, and inspiring events.You’ll partner closely with University, Customer Experience, Product and Corporate Marketing teams to build and execute a strategy that drives Automation Anywhere adoption and grows our Learning business.
The ideal candidate will have proven expertise in full funnel marketing — audience definition, product positioning & messaging, sales enablement, awareness campaigns, events, and experiences, etc.They have built scalable marketing programs and demonstrated ability to drive cross-functional execution. An entrepreneurial spirit and confidence to pick up and lead new initiatives is a must!
Location:Remote role - ability to work within any U.S time zone
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Defining the go-to-market strategy for the Community & University, with a strategic focus on the market narrative, value proposition & positioning for our Learning business.
- Exciting the Sales team and empowering them to hit their growth goals with world-class programs and content (playbooks, cheat sheets, call scripts, presentations, adoption programs) that help every AE to effectively sell Learning services.
- Working closely with team leadership to define and nurture the Learner’s journey with Automation Anywhere, highlighting education, content, and community experiences to make them successful.
- Igniting the market with awareness campaigns that bring the Community & University to life, defining the most relevant and effective channels and content to achieve awareness goals. You'll also work with the broader Corporate Marketing team to ensure an integrated focus on our Top Accounts.
- Managing a seasoned Community team chartered with taking our community experiences to even more personas, regions, and industries.
- Overseeing marketing agency partners and cross functional Corporate Marketing relationships in Campaigns, Customer Advocacy and Field Marketing to ensure successful execution of your strategy and programs.
- Working cross-functionally to hone the strategy and marketing programs that drive demand for your business. Being proactive in recognizing where your parts of the business may need marketing support and the effective levers to pull.
You will be a great fit if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years’ experience in B2B SaaS marketing with extensive experience defining new market opportunities and building a movement around them.
- Strong understanding of the cloud enterprise application space such as Automation, AI, CRM or ERP software, and a keen curiosity about future technologies in this space.
- A passion for full-funnel marketing, from strategy to execution.
- A mastery of storytelling and a commitment to innovative messaging.
- Proven experience launching and marketing solutions or services and growing to a mature business.
- Strong Leadership DNA and a validated ability to excite and lead a talented team.
- Exceptional executive presence and engagement skills.
- A growth mindset and ability to take a 360 view when facing ambiguity to lead the team in making tough decisions.
- Excitement about how emerging technologies can be used to fundamentally change business models and how work gets done.
- A highly collaborative style and are an excellent teammate.
You excel in these key competencies:
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative marketing ideas, work collaboratively, and lead a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive execution.
- Impeccable communication and writing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage relationships with other teams including but not limited to product management, sales, partners, demand-gen, and customer success.
- Experience at a fast-growing software company managing multiple, competing priorities and key deadlines.
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize new demands.
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way.Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.gency fee.
Already a member? Sign In