Schaumburg, IL, USA | Perdoceo Education Corporation
Job Description:56 people have viewed this job
• Manage Executive Compensation including administration of variable compensation programs, plan documentation, communications, and finance metric reporting.
• Lead the Compensation component of the Annual Proxy filing, including proxy compensation analysis for covered officers, CEO Pay Ratio and other SEC Executive Compensation filings; coordinate activities across HR, Finance, Legal and Internal Audit.
• Assist Legal and Finance in its support of the Compensation Committee.
• Coordinate the implementation and change management of new or revised compensation programs and policies.
• Directs the participation in compensation surveys or compensation studies to maintain the company’s competitive position within the marketplace.
• Administers and implements the company’s short and long-term incentive plans.
• Coordinate with Legal and Finance on Stock Ownership Guidelines and Insider Trading oversight, and with Internal Audit on SOX controls process.
• Manage relationships with compensation vendors and consultants to ensure adherence to the company’s plans and delivered targeted results.
• Ensure compliance with company policies, federal, state, and local regulatory for labor laws.
• Ensure cross-functional collaboration with Accounting/Finance, HR, Legal, and other teams.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance, Human Resource Administration or other related field from an institution accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (or international equivalent).
• Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred
• 5+ years of experience in the design and implementation of compensation programs.
• Knowledge of FLSA, and emerging regulatory issues required.
• Strong project management and analytical skill
What we offer*
• Salary Range between $150,000 and $155,000
• Paid time off
• Comprehensive medical, pharmaceutical, dental, and vision benefits
• Health savings and flexible spending accounts
• 401(k) Savings Plan
• Life and Disability Insurance
• Tuition assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Additional benefits including an Employee Assistance Program, prenatal and adoption assistance, and other voluntary benefits to select from.
*Most benefits apply to full-time employees. Some benefits apply to part-time employees as well. Benefits may vary by location and position and are subject to change at any time. Ask your recruiter for full details and information about eligible dependents.
Already a member? Sign In