Director, Competitive Intelligence
Chicago, IL, USA | Automation Anywhere
IT / Information Technology
Job Description:57 people have viewed this job
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered, digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only cloud-native, web-based intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics. Automation Anywhere has deployed nearly 3 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries.
Automation Anywhere is looking for a Director, Competitive Intelligence to drive product marketing and strategy, and is passionate about defining and enabling the sales team and partners with winning competitive and pricing strategies. You will bring together a blend of big picture thinking and passion to execute. The role requires a roll up the sleeves, can do attitude with the ability to influence and collaborate cross functionally. You need to be comprehensive in identifying competitive GTM opportunities by conducting market analysis, interviewing regional sales teams, executing surveys, and interacting with industry analysts.This director will work closely with Automation Anywhere sales, product management and product marketing to position our solutions and related tools against competitors in the marketplace.
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Designing and developing best-in-class market and competitive intelligence deal support framework and ecosystem, with a focus on delivery of accurate, timely, unbiased analysis as a subject matter expert
- Driving collaboration and enhancing stakeholder relationships to develop an integrated CI approach
- Defining and reporting on competitive metrics to key stakeholders
- Providing understanding of competitors’ pricing updates and strategy, developing analyses for pricing team
- Providing actionable sales tools, training, and consultative engagement to serve the needs of the field (cheat sheets, whitepapers, presentations, etc.) with defensible analysis/proof points.
- Training sales team and partners on an ongoing basis
- Evangelizing competitive differentiation via content- blogs, webinars, presentations etc.
- Acting as an owner with multiple functions (Marketing, Product Management, Customer Success, Sales, SE's, Partner Organization) to ensure domain knowledge is transferred at appropriate levels of depth
- Working with field enablement and field success teams to establish take-out approaches as part of standard sales plays
You will be a great fit if you have:
- 10+ years of experience in a similar role (e.g. Product Management, Product marketing, Technical or Product Marketing experience)
- Previous RPA or automation experience background strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of the real-world customer issues and the needs of DevOps or Security buyers
You excel in these key competencies:
- Ability to collaborate with various groups and drive projects forward
- Strong aptitude for analyzing competitor's products, strategy, and messaging
- Aptitude for translating technical features into business value as a means of differentiating our solutions
- Comfortable interfacing with C-level and senior members of sales, marketing, and engineering teams
- Outstanding communicator including written, presentations, and analysis
- Execute with urgency
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way.Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Already a member? Sign In