Director, Content Marketing
Palo Alto, CA, USA | Medable
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Operations / Production
Job Description:58 people have viewed this job
Medable's mission is to get effective therapies to patients faster. We provide an end-to-end, cloud-based platform with a flexible suite of tools that allows patients, healthcare providers, clinical research organizations and pharmaceutical sponsors to work together as a team in clinical trials. Our solutions enable more efficient clinical research, more effective healthcare delivery, and more accurate precision and predictive medicine. Our target audiences are patients, providers, principal investigators, and innovators who work in healthcare and life sciences.
Our vision is to accelerate the path to human discovery and medical cures. We are passionate about driving innovation and empowering consumers. We are proactive, collaborative, self-motivated learners, committed, bold and tenacious. We are dedicated to making this world a healthier place.
We are excited to continue to grow our Content Marketing group by bringing in the best talent available. Is that you? And are you ready to join the most talked-about company in the DCT space today? If you are a natural leader and a self-starter with a proven, strategic approach to creating innovative content, we want to hear from you!
As the Director of Content Marketing, you will lead a team of creative and driven writers to create engaging, thoughtful, and inspiring stories across the Medable brand. You will establish a content marketing strategy to elevate our brand awareness to the next level. You will execute brilliantly planned SEO to allow prospects to discover Medable, unlocking new revenue opportunities for Medable.
We want you to leverage your talent, training, experience, and passion to create compelling marketing narratives. Your deep and broad understanding of how to accelerate different marketing channels and use your SEO skills to immediately up-level Medable’s search ranking will be the keys to your success.
Just as important will be your inspirational team building skills. As a leader and content creator, you will work closely with your inspired team of writers to generate engaging content across digital, social, text, audio, video, and other channels and formats. You will lead the creation of new and compelling concepts, the planning of campaigns, as well as the researching and development of Medable’s blog content.
You’ll find creative ways to transform existing content into educational, inspirational stories. Your content creation and SEO skills will delight and motivate our audiences to take action. And you will monitor your success using your data analytics abilities using critical metrics and tools.
You will orchestrate and help execute a performance-oriented blog strategy that provides valuable content to users while conveying Medable’s product and brand value propositions. You will leverage your deep understanding of successful organic search strategies for various search engines.
At Medable, you will find each day exciting and rewarding as you work in a fast-paced environment to lead and work closely with a team that is creating engaging content in a variety of formats and platforms. Join us and help attract and educate users, customers, prospects, and partners through creating exciting, targeted, and effective content!
Attributes for Success
- Experience – minimum 8 years, with at least 2 years in a leadership capacity.
- Strategic – have built content strategies that empower myriad marketing channels through planning of short form, visual, audio and video content and increase onsite conversion using longer form content like blogs, whitepapers, studies and demos
- Prolific – adept at creating a content machine capable of rapid, iterative content development, to keep our marketing messages fresh, relevant and targeted to our many unique audiences; familiar with A/B and multivariate testing
- Data-driven – ability to utilize analytics to glean actionable insights that evolve the content your team produces, to ensure optimal performance
- Results-oriented – excited about tracking tangible outcomes and being responsible for achieving specific, quantifiable OKRs; examples of SEO traffic and ranking improvements a major plus
- Collaborator – energized by working cross-departmentally with other groups, in this case SMEs, sales, design, product marketing and external vendors
- Self-starter – ability to execute and implement change
- Passion – for Medable’s mission
- Critical Thinking – strategic and highly analytical
- Leadership – easily move others to action by planning, motivating, organizing and controlling work being done
- Goal-oriented – naturally motivated to reach goals
- Interpersonal/Communication Skills – an innate ability to channel different points of view; Able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly; Create team atmosphere with internal staff while achieving key objectives; Excellent consulting skills as well as technical writing
- High bar for creative excellence
- Professional – provide a good balance of risk taking and judgment; Is aggressive and confident; Able to operate independently of a large staff
Bonus if you have
- SEO agency, Life Sciences or SaaS experience
Already a member? Sign In