Director, Corporate Partnerships
Tampa, FL, USA | Bisk
Job Description:74 people have viewed this job
The Director, Corporate Partnerships is responsible for scaling enrollment growth for our partners - specifically via corporate channels and partnerships (e.g., companies that offer tuition assistance benefits for their employees, etc.) This position will develop a strategic plan for mapping university partner programs to the relevant competencies and upskilling needs of corporate partners across the country. The position requires collaborative relationship-building with university and corporate stakeholders to drive net new corporate partnerships, as well as proactive growth strategies for existing Bisk corporate accounts to maximize enrollments across our portfolio of university programs. The Director, Corporate Partnerships will be responsible for connecting corporate leaders with learning solutions and pathways that help upskill and retain their workforce.
- Become a subject-matter-expert in regard to assigned universities and their online degree and certificate programs managed by Bisk.
- Assume leadership role in researching and identifying highly relevant corporate targets that have learning needs aligned with university programs and expertise.
- Be a strategic thought-leader and value-added consultant that identifies areas of need and helps guide the creation of group enrollment proposals that meet the prospects’ needs while correctly representing the capabilities of the Bisk client schools and partners.
- Collaborate with Bisk Education’s internal team as needed in assessing client needs and developing creative solutions to ensure Bisk client schools are viewed as offering a unique solution to identified problems.
- Work closely with Corporate Marketing to strategically target channel-specific corporate opportunities, as well as facilitate marketing and business efforts designed to strengthen potential opportunities, develop new relationships, and build upon existing relationships.
- Be the expert in the corporate accounts and provide documented industry trends/research to Executive Leadership for the purpose of supporting enrollment growth.
- Attend industry-related events in order to uncover new relationships and increase channel specific knowledge.
- Maintain an active pipeline of new business leads
- Actively engage with prospective students within corporate partners
- Seek new and profitable corporate business opportunities
- Develop proposals for work detailing Bisk services and Bisk value proposition for partnership
- Communicate with leadership about the scope of work for new projects to commence resource and project planning
- Join Business Development meetings to engage and acquire new corporate partnerships
- Other duties, as assigned
- Entrepreneurial; go-getter; mature problem solver
- Consultative sales approach that adds value and builds trust with university and corporate leaders
- Situational Adaptability: Picks up on the need to change personal, interpersonal and leadership behavior quickly; able to assess unique needs and craft tailored solutions accordingly
- Cultivates Innovation: Moves beyond the traditional ways of doing things and pushes past the status quo in a polished fashion when it might make sense to do so
- Strategic Mindset: Sees the big picture and constantly imagines future scenarios and creates strategies to sustain competitive advantage
- Action-Oriented: Quickly and decisively takes action in fast-changing and unpredictable situations
- Collaborates: Models collaboration across the organization
- Manages Complexity: Readily distinguishes between what's relevant and what's unimportant to make sense of complex situations
- Proven track record of driving B2B / corporate sales and new business development (preferred: brings “relationship capital” to the role that enables immediate and credible outreach)
- Outgoing and personable, willing to engage and form new business relationships
- Presentation skills in congruence with C-level selling, ability to build consensus and drive outcome-based enrollment
- Knowledge of program development and online delivery models
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project and portfolio management skills
- Requires working in seated position (up to 75%)
- Travel may be required (up to 15%)
Northeastern location (MA and NJ) a plus
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Communication; MBA preferred; Emory alumni a plus
- 8+ years of B2B / corporate-related sales; higher ed experience preferred
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Who We Are
Bisk partners with leading institutions to deliver online degree and certificate programs to learners around the world. Through our course development and online education services, we have supported more than one million enrollments for universities such as Villanova University, Michigan State University, University of Notre Dame, University of South Florida, Florida Institute of Technology, Emory University and Columbia Law School. Our team members enjoy #LifeatBisk because of our many unique employee-centric benefits: generous tuition assistance for programs at our prestigious universities; Immersion Day where new team members are able to “dive in” to our company and culture; internal development classes that give our team members an opportunity to grow personally and professionally; parental leave; wellness initiatives including yoga and fitness competitions; flexible remote-working arrangements; and much more!
We amplify potential through transformational learning experiences.
Be Bold: We take action and focus on impact. We speak openly with candor and respect. We focus on results over process. We make smart decisions and execute effectively.
Be Humble: We’re difficult to offend and quick to forgive. We work as a team. If the floor is dirty, we pick up a broom. We’re quick to admit mistakes and are egoless when searching for the best solutions.
Be Remarkable: We are self-motivated, self-disciplined and self-aware. Going the extra mile isn’t a rarity, it’s standard practice. We create incredible products and deliver memorable experiences.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
Already a member? Sign In