Director, Creative Services
Centennial, CO, USA | Comcast
Industry:Media / Entertainment
Job Description:132 people have viewed this job
Responsible for overall direction of the Creative Services Team which plans, develops and produces video content in support the overall communication goals of Comcast West Division. Establishes creative strategies in accordance with Comcast’s Corporate Brand Identity Standards to deliver consistent look and feel. Drives results with high quality standards and practices and a cohesive creative process that ensures all internal and external communications content is working in synergy. Provides leadership and direction. Ensures appropriate resources to achieve financial and business objectives. Influences, shapes and integrates strategy for Creative Services Team.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Directs the design, production, and distribution of all major publications, broadcast, and outdoor advertising strategies and
deliverables and print advertising production.
-Thinks strategically and helps shape branded compelling communication graphics that generate leads, and drive traffic. Leads the development of all creative and must understand and apply brand strategies in the execution of creative assignments.
- Oversees Creative Services budget. Ensures that all creative service deliverables are produced in a timely, cost effective manner while maintaining the creative integrity of the brands.
- Manages the timeline and critical dates on assigned projects both internally and with vendors. Monitors the intake and timely trafficking of all creative service jobs from ideation to deliverable.
- Tracks progress of all assigned operational projects and meeting planned deadlines.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Leads team responsible for the design, production, and distribution of all video and digital and graphic design content.
- Guides the development of all video and digital/graphic content and must understand and apply brand strategies in the execution of creative assignments.
- Manages blended team of internal employees and external vendor partners.
- Manages overall video inventory scope and budget.
- Collaborates with multiple business units ensuring business objectives are met with measurable results.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Communications / Public Relations, Arts & Humanities
- Generally requires 10+ years related experience
- Experience with video production and content creation
- Leadership skills – with internal teams and external vendors
- Proven project management skills
- Proven experience creating and actively managing integrated timelines and budgets
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively
- Excellent communication, presentation and storytelling skills
- Broad experience in leading brand development initiatives
- Fortune 500 Company experience
Already a member? Sign In