Director, Customer Insights And Innovation
Schaffhausen, Switzerland | Fortive
Industry:Manufacturing (Light Industry / Consumer-Oriented)
Customer Experience & Support
Job Description:66 people have viewed this job
The Director, Customer Insights and Innovation, is a key newly-created position within the global Marketing team at ASP. This talented individual will develop & execute global customer insights strategy, and help shape innovation priorities, under the direction of the Sr. Director, Strategic Insights.
You will be responsible for the development deep customer insights, customer segmentation, and identification of key areas of opportunity and risk for ASP. In conjunction with the Sr. Director, Strategic Insights, you will be responsible for the identification and prioritization of innovation project and investigation areas, as well as providing a clear picture of changing customer needs to our annual strategy planning process. This position will provide key input to product development core teams and annual strategy planning, and will collaborate with multiple functions including: Commercial, R&D, Clinical & Regulatory and Education & Training among others.
You will become a customer expert on ASP customers, with a deep understanding of ASP products and services, and will work closely with our regional commercial marketing partners around the world to understand customer needs, segmentation and trends to drive revenue growth and market share gains. You will develop and execute a process to identify unmet needs through the design and execution of global Voice of Customer (VOC) activities and will translate these needs into viable customer solutions.
• Develop and analysis of Global Customer Insights through a customer needs and Jobs to Be Done lens to provide a comprehensive overview of customers, trends, and future needs.
• Develop strong collaborations with resources across the organization required to drive the customer insights process forward.
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to design proof-of-concepts and beta deployment.
• Identify key areas of innovation potential, explore possible solutions in these areas and incubate the solution through the early testing and deployment.
• Collaborate with strategic insights team and R&D to provide clear and comprehensive overview of Market, Competition, Customers, and Technology trends to support growth and innovation.
Specific to ASP and the role:
· Relentless curiosity and experience in uncovering deep customer needs.
· Experience in the dynamic and heavily regulated world of healthcare.
· Courageous and Continuous improvement mindset.
· Highly collaborative as means to achieve organizational impact and business results.
· Ability to work in a fast paced, high energy, innovative environment.
· Provides positive influence outside of Marketing function. Empowers and holds others accountable.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in marketing (or related business degree), engineering, chemistry, microbiology, nursing or other medical field is required.Master’s Degree in either business administration, engineering, or marketing is preferred
• 5-10 years of business experience in a strategic global role in Business Innovation or Marketing is required
• Experience leading teams with direct reports in a global organization
• Prior experience in a commercial or product marketing role is a big asset
• Prior experience in an instrument processing or infection prevention company is strongly preferred
• Track record of success in customer needs finding, analysis, and innovation
• Comfortable providing direction in uncertainty
• Business fluency in English
• Strong analytical skills (proficient in Excel, trending)
• Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills (proficient in PowerPoint)
• Problem solving and decision-making skills
Already a member? Sign In