Director, Customer Service Strategy & Operations
Centennial, OH, USA | Comcast
Industry:Media / Entertainment
Customer Experience & Support
Job Description:51 people have viewed this job
Responsible for the planning and overall implementation of the One Quality program throughout the West Division. Develop strategic plans and assist in execution of program to create a best in class CX aligning with Corporate Strategy.Build strong relationships with Business Partners and each line of business.
Core duties include partnering across lines of business (residential and business), division and HQ teams for successful implementation of the quality programs throughout the West Division. Tactical emphasis is on initiative deployment related to Customer care and oversight of all Care related quality programs.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Actively and consistently, support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Operating performance data as well as developing recommendations and action plans to address issues.
- Improve the delivery of quality service through effective process improvement strategies to ensure customer satisfaction, one-call resolution, and retention of customer base.
- Participate in the design and implementation of policies and procedures across multiple functions within call center operations.
- Coordinate quality-monitoring activity in the call center through liaison with internal and external support resources.
- Develop and maintain operational and performance metrics and reports. Recommend action plan to resolve issues.
- Accountable for defining future state “best-in-class” solutions and ensuring the
successful deployment for all of the operational components for the strategic systems.
- Reduces variation from processes so that simplification is obtained and operational
efficiencies are gained.
- Creates clearly defined and mutually agreeable success metrics for each new system
or process and establishes a plan to track, monitor, and measure the success of those
- Uses a methodical yet collaborative approach to each project by: 1) Measuring the
process and questioning the capability and quality, 2) Defining the problem statement,
3) Performing a gap analysis between the customers expectation and current process
- Develops repeatable, and thus scalable, plans and processes in order to speed time
to market and improve operational efficiency.
- Interacts closely with a matrixed cross-functional team (both field and corporate) in
order to secure alignment and solution excellence.
- Fosters an environment of empowerment, openness, inclusion, and objectivity all
while striving to deliver solutions that benefit the entire organization.
- Works with our HR counterparts and identifies plans for change management,
communication, and training needs.
- Responsible for all commitments within assigned organization and dependencies
across the department.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and
weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 10+ years related experience