Director, Data & Analytics
New York, NY, USA | A Place for Mom
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Job Description:62 people have viewed this job
Owned by two of the world's leading private equity firms, Silver Lake and General Atlantic, A Place for Mom is a mission driven, rapidly growing technology company.We connect families searching for senior care services with a team of experienced advisors across the country to help them find the best care for their loved one.As the leader in senior care advisory, our mission is to be a trusted destination for families and our community customers as we support more than 300,000 families every year in finding the right community for them.
Through our differentiated technology platform, data-driven approach and commitment to our customers, we are transforming the experience of working with A Place for Mom in order to provide more personalized, insightful experiences to both the families and communities we work with.
Living by our values and working to achieve excellence on behalf of our customers is integral to success at A Place for Mom. Employees who thrive at A Place for Mom live our values every day and are an important part of our hiring practices:
- Focus on Excellence
- Act with Integrity & Assume Positive Intent
- Drive Outcomes Every Day with Passion and A Sense of Mission
- Make the Lives of our Families and Customers Better, Easier and More Successful
- Realize the Full Potential in Each Team Member; work as a Single Supportive Team
The Director, Data & Analytics role, based in New York City, will report into the VP of Data & Analytics and be responsible for partnering with key stakeholders across the company to deliver data-driven, strategic insights across programs such as digital marketing (SEM/SEO), acquisition targeting strategies, product management, customer journeys, etc that generate clear business results.This person will also shape and deliver the data, reporting, analytics and data science roadmap to support not only core business goals but also strategic longer-term, growth initiatives.This person will manage and develop a growing team of diverse analysts and is expected to work with complex datasets in a hands-on capacity as needed.
Who you are:
The ideal candidate is passionate about using data and science to solve complex business problems and has a track record of not only driving results but also developing winning strategies. You work well cross-functionally, are able to communicate clearly, and are skilled at driving teams towards growth oriented goals.You are comfortable, confident and energized operating in a rapidly changing environment.You are an inspirational, experienced leader.You are passionate about the families and communities we serve.
What you will do:
- Partner closely with the Marketing, Sales, Product and Community teams to provide actionable insights which inform strategy and key decisions
- Collaborate across the enterprise to shape and deliver the data, reporting, analytics and data science strategy roadmap with a balanced view of delivering immediate outcomes and long-term growth and success
- Build ,manage, and develop a high performing team of analysts who are highly engaged
- Manage and act as subject matter expert on data, reports and analytics capabilities across digital platforms and BI tools/reporting suites (e.g. Google Analytics, Amplitude, Segment, Tableau, Databricks, etc.)
- Work closely with technologies to define, roadmap and implement data ingestion, data model, data transformation, and data/analytics capabilities requirements as we migrate to a new, centralized data platform, build out capabilities (e.g. new data sources, reporting tools, API, models, etc), and troubleshoot
- Leverage data science, statistics, and analytical techniques to develop strategies across acquisition targeting, test & learn, personalization / treatment optimization, lead prioritization scoring, etc which help drive towards business goals
- Collaborate with stakeholders to design, implement and measure test & learn experiments
- Advanced degree in quantitative field such as Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Operations Research
- 5+ years experience in a hands-on analytics/data science role and 3+ years experience developing relevant strategies or consulting
- Experience managing and coaching Analysts as your direct reports
- Expert SQL and strong proficiency in Python and R; Experience with Segment, Amplitude, Google Analytics, and Tableau
- Ability to effectively communicate analytical insights to a non-technical audience; experience communicating with executives and internal/external partners
- Track record of solving analytical problems creatively, with clear outcomes and a strong sense of accountability
*If you are hired to work in or travel to the NYC Office, you will be required to provide proof that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine
Already a member? Sign In