Director, Digital Acquisition
New York, NY, USA | A Place for Mom
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Job Description:66 people have viewed this job
Owned by two of the world's leading private equity firms, Silver Lake and General Atlantic, A Place for Mom is a mission driven, rapidly growing technology company. We connect families searching for senior care services with a team of experienced advisors across the country to help them find the best care for their loved one. As the leader in senior care advisory, our mission is to be a trusted destination for families and our community customers as we support more than 300,000 families every year in finding the right community for them.
Through our differentiated technology platform, data-driven approach and commitment to our customers, we are transforming the experience of working with A Place for Mom in order to provide more personalized, insightful experiences to both the families and communities we work with.
Employees Who Thrive At A Place For Mom Live Our Values Every Day And Are An Important Part Of Our Hiring Practices
Living by our values and working to achieve excellence on behalf of our customers is integral to success at A Place for Mom.
- Focus on Excellence
- Act with Integrity & Assume Positive Intent
- Drive Outcomes Every Day with Passion and A Sense of Mission
- Make the Lives of our Families and Customers Better, Easier and More Successful
- Realize the Full Potential in Each Team Member; Work as a Single Supportive Team
The Director, Digital Acquisition will be responsible for the overall strategy and performance of digital acquisition marketing channels including SEM, Paid Social and others. This includes developing and executing against a strategic roadmap, running a robust test and learn program, managing performance reporting, and leading a team responsible for new customer growth. This is a highly visible role, overseeing some of the largest marketing channels at A Place for Mom. Success in the role will drive year over year revenue and efficiency growth in the channel and is critical to achieving overall company growth targets.
Who You Are
You have deep expertise in digital media, with demonstrated success managing 8-figure annual budgets to specific KPIs. You are data-driven and analytical, constantly seeking to uncover insights that will drive channel performance optimizations. You’re comfortable translating those insights and performance into actionable strategies, and clearly communicating them to senior leadership. You have strong leadership experience and can effectively manage internal and external teams and resources.
- Develop and implement a winning digital growth strategy that delivers against lead generation goals and contributes at a senior level to the overall direction of APFM’s marketing efforts. This includes but is not limited to: budget allocation, forecasting, performance monitoring, landing page testing, down-funnel sales analysis, etc.
- Create and deliver upon strategies for growing A Place for Mom’s customer acquisition efforts across all digital channels, with a strong focus on SEM.
- Manage an 8-figure annual budget to deliver on ROAS and conversion volume targets
- Act as the point of contact for our key partner relationships, including working closely with the Google and Facebook account teams, to take advantage of new offerings and source ideas for building efficient scale and program optimization
- Build, manage, and mentor high-performing teams, including recruiting top talent and mentoring team leaders in planning, executing and measuring return on marketing investments.
- Develop methods to improve efficiency and business results across channels and lead efforts to investigate and implement new technologies, services, and projects that increase productivity.
- Work cross functionally with other departments including content, brand, product and engineering to prioritize initiatives to maximize positive results.
- Establish and improve KPI tracking and analytics to manage and improve performance metrics.
- Effectively communicate strategy and results to executive leadership across A Place for Mom.
- At least 7 years marketing experience, with strong experience in lead generation.
- Experience leading and scaling digital marketing execution and overseeing large paid advertising budgets.
- Proven track record of building, retaining, mentoring, and managing high-performance teams.
- Experience using tools for tracking organic and paid search marketing activities, including experience designing and developing reporting and KPIs to track performance.
- Ability to meet multiple concurrent priorities and commitments with attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong influencing skills and executive level presentation and communication skills.
- Experience negotiating vendor agreements with technology and marketing service providers.
- Strong collaboration skills, with ability to work with others across multiple teams.
Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a relevant field (e.g. Business/Marketing/Advertising, Information Management, etc.). Graduate level education preferred.
*If you are hired to work in or travel to the NYC Office, you will be required to provide proof that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine
Already a member? Sign In