Director, Digital Analytics – Pharma Marketing
Philadelphia, PA, USA | Epsilon Strategy & Insights
IT / Information Technology
Job Description:56 people have viewed this job
Epsilon is seeking a Director of Digital Analytics to join our growing Digital Strategy & Analytics team. In this role, as director, you will be a key point of leadership for one of our largest and fastest growing pharmaceutical accounts. You will lead teams, provide data driven insights, and deliver effective and clear storytelling to our clients to help them optimize their current efforts and develop better-performing efforts in the future.
With the support of junior team members, you will generate insights from data across many of our clients’ different systems: Websites (desktop & mobile), Mobile apps, Email, Databases, Chatbots, Media (search, social, display), Heatmaps, Voice of Consumer (Surveys), etc. You will also collaborate with our advanced analytics teams in the analysis and implementation of advanced modeling and segmentation efforts across Patient and Health Care Professional. Similarly, you will partner with our account and strategy teams to deliver the insights, recommendations, and optimizations that are necessary to drive the business forward.
Our ideal candidate is experienced in digital and pharmaceutical marketing, has excellent communication skills, exhibits a high EQ, and is adaptable to fast paced and evolving situations. The Director of Digital Analytics will report to the Senior Director of Digital Analytics.
• Serve as a team expert and lead in digital analytics spanning Web (GA360), Email, and Database with a solid understand of media and its impact on site performance.
• This role will span Patient and Healthcare Professional, marketing but will have a heavier focus on HCP marketing.
• Provide digital analytics guidance for all brands and teams you lead. This includes: identifying, scoping, planning, and executing analysis opportunities in year and for annual planning.
• The Director of Digital Analytics will work with managers and analysts (U.S. and abroad) to help manage, compile, and pull the data necessary. While the analysts and mangers will help with much of this, the Director at times may be required to go in and pull data themselves. The Director will focus heavily on crafting the marketing results presentations, communicating the story and making recommendations that align to our clients business goals.
• Identifying potential data quality issues; responsible for quality assurance testing and guidance for correction of any issues that are observed. Will work with the analyst closely in this capacity.
• Leading and contributing to key enterprise initiatives such as: Measurement framework implementation, tagging and reporting standardization, building, and designing automated dashboards, auditing tagging implementation, and maintaining complete and clear documentation and project plans for all projects.
• 7-10 years of relevant professional experience conducting digital analytics and experience being a key point of contact for a client relationship.
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a quantitative field such as economics, statistics, mathematics, marketing, or psychology.
• Must have healthcare experience. Healthcare agency experience is preferred
• Deep experience with Google Analytics and QA’ing events & tracking is required.
• Experience with Google Tag Manager
• Experience with Google Optimize
• Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint skills and experience developing client presentations.
• Experience with Email and Database analytics and a strong working knowledge of statistical analysis, segmentation, and research methodologies.
• Ability to clearly communicate the findings of a complex analyses.
• Ability to find key insights across disparate sets of data to help positively impact the business.
• Detail-oriented, organized, and able to work on multiple projects over the course of a day.
• Team player with ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment; ability to work effectively with diverse teams including statistical, technical, creative, and marketing resources.
• Demonstrates an ability to think outside the box and take initiative upon themselves in order to solve problems as they arise.
Preferred but not required:
• A master’s degree in business administration, statistics, or any other related field
• Familiarity with statistical software and data manipulation tools such as SQL, SAS, R, or Python
• Experience with data visualization tools such as Power BI and Data Studio
• Experience with Google Big Query
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world.
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
Already a member? Sign In