Director, Enterprise Excellence Strategy & Pipeline Development
Minneapolis, MN, USA | Medtronic
Job Description:76 people have viewed this job
• Identify and prioritize significant Enterprise Excellence new business opportunities; partner with EE teams (Transformation Management Office and Enterprise Business Services) and Business Group/Region/Function leadership to enable planning, coordination, and execution of Enterprise-level strategies to deliver sustained productivity/margin expansion
• Continually explore opportunities to drive efficiencies enterprise-wide, including hosting and running Ideation sessions for Business Groups/Regions/Functions to continuously fill the funnel of ideas. Strategically generate and ensure that there is a full pipeline of potential initiatives in the funnel ready to be executed so that MDT can meet or exceed the $3B publicly communicated Enterprise Excellence commitment.
• Drive alignment across the matrix on key Enterprise Excellence priorities and initiatives, and engage across the matrix to gain support and drive results.
• Lead large or cross-functional projects or initiatives, bringing together multiple stakeholders to help drive decisions
• Partner closely with the VP EEBT on all aspects of Enterprise excellence; serve as thought partner and executor to
• Help VP identify areas of focus/prioritization, build out new opportunities and initiatives
• Manage key operating mechanisms, including meeting preparation and follow up
• Prepare ExCom/BOD communication materials (e.g., slide decks) on behalf of the VP
• Ensure follow-up and successful execution across all EEBT priorities
• Bachelor's degree and 10+ years of business experience in strategy, finance, marketing, business development, or related field or discipline OR 8+ years with MBA or other advanced degree.
• Excellent strategic thinking skills
• Advanced communication skills.
• Demonstrated results orientation and execution focus.
• Advanced collaboration and influence skills.
• Demonstrated ability to develop business plans, including strong analytical and financial valuation skills
Nice to Have
• Prior management consulting experience
• Experience with business planning, strategy development, commercial execution and project management.
• Prior healthcare industry or analyst experience.
Alrdeady a member? Sign In