Director - Facilities Management and Security Region
Stevens Point, WI, USA | Aspirus
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Operations / Production
Job Description:57 people have viewed this job
For a 4th year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a Director – Facilities Management and Security Region in Stevens Point, Wisconsin at Aspirus Stevens Point Hospital, who The Regional Director, Facilities Management is directly accountable for management, fiscal responsibility, accountability, and operational oversight of various department across multiple Hospitals and outlying buildings located in the Region for Aspirus Health. Regional Director will work collaboratively with Aspirus Leadership to ensure the successful creation and oversight of the goals and objectives assigned to the system programs.Regional Director will report directly to the System Director, Facilities Management and Security.
In addition, this role will have administrative management, budget and financial management, oversight, and accountability for all operational programs of the hospitals and outlying buildings including, but not limited to, Plant Operations, Grounds and Landscaping, Security, Environmental Services, Liaison for Clinical Engineering, Safety and Emergency Management programs, and Joint Commission standards responsibilities
Professional Experience / Qualifications
- Knowledge of management practices, and hospital maintenance standards and practices normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or through work experience of equal equivalence.
- Seven years of experience in facility management or related with two or more years’ experience in a health care setting necessary to develop and enhance the skills necessary for this position.
- Three years of leadership experience in related field required.
- Experience leading multisite and/or system level programs in healthcare or related field.
- Healthcare experience required.
- Possesses knowledge of equal employment practices, organizational policies, regulations, procedures, government regulations, healthcare issues and trends, marketing, and public relations.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate clearly and professionally both verbally and in writing. Interacts and communicates appropriately with all levels of the organization including employees and physicians. Negotiation skills required.
Hours: Full-time, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. 80 hours per pay period. Benefits package available.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
Already a member? Sign In