Manchester, NH, USA | Comcast
Industry:Media / Entertainment
Functions:Accounting / Control
Job Description:66 people have viewed this job
Responsible for leading the day-to-day operations of the Finance
department. Provides leadership to staff and Company in the area of
finance. Ensures an environment of financial integrity and is a positive
catalyst for operational excellence and direct performance measurement.
- Oversees the core areas of subscriber planning, incentive compensation,
headcount reporting & marketing expenses for the Division
- Co-facilitates the long & short-range planning session for the business segment
($2.5B Revenue/$1.7B OCF/"700k Subscribers)
- Facilitates and oversees the subscriber connects & churn reporting,
analysis & forecasting for all core & new products
- Manages the sales incentive compensation administration for the Division
Call Center & regional field sales leads
- Reviews impact and implication of new incentive compensation plan changes
(Quota, Performance & Cost analysis)
- Monitors and reports on front-line sales staffing performance & job requisition
approvals with leadership teams & HR
- Leads the coordination & creation of presentations for the senior leadership team
for Division & CHQ management reviews
- Directs the preparation and review of monthly operating financial
statements, forecasts, monthly variance analysis, external financial
statements, and budget data.
- Reviews financial statements to ensure accuracy and integrity.
Explains related variances to plan and forecast.
- Analyzes all aspects of financial performance and provides
recommendations for improvement.
- Manages the business planning cycle for designated functional area(s)
by directing the preparation of forecasts and budgets.
- Ensures that all Finance department policies and procedures are
implemented and monitors for adherence.
-Provides motivation, direction, and leadership for Finance team and
adheres to the policies and standards of the Company.
- Performs additional Business Operations duties and tasks as, required.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Finance, Accounting
- Generally requires 10+ years related experience