Director Financial Operations
Portland, OR, USA | Providence Health & Services
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Functions:Accounting / Control
Job Description:48 people have viewed this job
The Regional Director of Finance - Operations is responsible for overseeing the finance support functions that sustain the various ministries and organizations within a region. These include oversight of productivity and benchmarking, costing, analytics, support for monthly close process, pro forma developments of business opportunities, long range planning for the region, capital planning for the region, forecasting summarization for the region, operational budgeting summarization for the region as well as other reporting as requested by either regional or system leadership. The Director will oversee staffing assigned to such functions and will coordinate these activities with the finance leads and personnel embedded in service areas or ministries throughout the region. This role will be the primary contact with system financial planning and analytics staff for regional requests.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 10 or more years Supervision of finance staff.
- Certified Public Accountant or HFMA and/or FACHE certifications.
- Our best-in-class benefits are uniquely designed to support you and your family in staying well, growing professionally and achieving financial security. We take care of you, so you can focus on delivering our Mission of caring for everyone, especially the most vulnerable in our communities.
- About the department you will serve.
- Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence St. Joseph health from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
At Providence, our strength lies in Our Promise of “Know me, care for me, ease my way.” Working at our family of organizations means that regardless of your role, we’ll walk alongside you in your career, supporting you so you can support others. We provide best-in-class benefits and we foster an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, and everyone is essential, heard and respected. Together, our 120,000 caregivers (all employees) serve in over 50 hospitals, over 1,000 clinics and a full range of health and social services across Alaska, California, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas and Washington. As a comprehensive health care organization, we are serving more people, advancing best practices and continuing our more than 100-year tradition of serving the poor and vulnerable.
Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Already a member? Sign In