Director, Financial Services Solutions, Insurance
Atlanta, GA, USA | KPMG
Functions:Financial Services Professional
Job Description:73 people have viewed this job
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director in Customer & Operations for our Insurance Consulting practice.
- Manage large, complex program's operations, including financial performance, resource onboarding, billing customers and status reporting
- Lead and supervise teams, coach team members and provide timely written and verbal feedback; lead project management activities such as project planning, resource and expense planning, status reporting and issue identification
- Direct and manage a team in the execution of projects, such as gathering requirements from multiple stakeholders and levels of seniority, analyzing existing activities and identifying opportunities for improvement, documenting current and future state processes, creating executive-level presentations, facilitating executive sessions and gaining consensus on solutions
- Serve as a Subject Matter Professional on insurance topics for Insurance clients
- Play a key role in Insurance client accounts to develop relationships with clients, identify sales opportunities in conjunction with leadership, develop proposals and create engagement letters
- Manage insurance pipeline
- Minimum eight years of recent experience in a consulting role (preferably with a national or global management consulting firm) and three years of experience working with insurance clients, or ten years in a leadership role with an insurance carrier
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Experience in insurance business management processes, as well as systems implementations and process reengineering with demonstrated contribution to thought leadership, with the ability to articulate value propositions and execute on a strategic vision
- Ability to build strong and lasting relationships with clients as well as drive business development activities to secure new business
- Travel as needed
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).
Already a member? Sign In