Director Growth Initiatives
Long Island City, NY, USA | Altice USA
Industry:Telecommunications & Wireless
Job Description:53 people have viewed this job
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Suddenlink, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce thatthrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
The Director, Growth Initiatives will be responsible for a series of critical projects intended to grow market presence, promote subscriber growth, revenue, ARPU and reduce customer churn. Responsible end to end for initiatives, from project strategy through commercialization and ongoing operational excellence.Accountable to senior leadership for success of portfolio.
- Responsible for the overall strategy of key company infrastructure-related initiatives designed to drive subscriber growth, including expansion of footprint and build out of fiber networks
- Identify and prioritize growth opportunities to effectively deploy company resources.
- Responsible for developing the value proposition for key initiatives and working with all relevant partners, including Product, Marketing, Media, and Communications to ensure development of a cohesive go-to-market story
- Responsive for creation/definition of measures of success and key KPIs.Will be expected to speak to ongoing initiative performance across multiple levels, including executive.
- Responsible to senior leadership for initiative success.Leads a cross-functional team to ensure fluent operations. Triages issues, engages the relevant resources.
- Bachelors degree required, MBA a plus
- 5-7 years of professional experience in Product, Finance, Operations, Marketing, Technology, or related fields.
- Understanding of telecom sales channels
- Basic understanding of telecom infrastructure preferred (ex fiber, 5G mobile, HFC/Coax,WiFi technology)
- Prior experience developing strategy plans. Evaluating multiple strategic initiatives to provide clear hierarchy and go forward plans.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Leadership skills. A consensus builder.Comfortable steering a team in matrixed environment.
- Comfortable presenting across levels, including Executive.
- Willingness to travel to our Markets across the country on a quarterly basis
EEO Statement: Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring, and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state, and local law.
COVID-19 Statement: As a condition of employment, New York City requires all private-sector workers assigned to a location in the City to be vaccinated by December 27, 2021. Accommodations may be available for religious or medical reasons; please visit our accommodations link on the AUSA Career Site.
Already a member? Sign In