Director - Infrastructure, ETS
Atlanta, GA, USA | Manhattan Associates
Industry:Computer Software / Computer Games
Job Description:96 people have viewed this job
The Director, Infrastructure will own existing IT systems and network services and the design and capacity planning of all future growth. They will drive the (Plan, Build, Run) for these two services. They will provide oversight and direction of solution partner providers for Manhattan Associate’s global data network and services, as well as centralized and distributed computing and storage (inclusive of Cloud solutions, Colo/Hosted/Managed data centers and onsite servers, storage, and network equipment). They will evaluate, procure, and integrate infrastructure solutions into the overall organization, as determined by business, regulatory and market demands, and will ensure these technologies and services align with Manhattan Associates, Inc. strategic principles and policy guidelines.Their team will work closely the business as we rewrite our platforms to be cloud native and migrate to the cloud. They will help drive process changes across the organization, and will develop the appropriate key performance measures for their areas of responsibility.
Span of control includes the following areas:
- Server Engineering
- Storage Engineering
- Database Engineering
- Network Engineering
- Enterprise Storage and backup
- Cloud Infrastructure (Public, Private, Hybrid)
- Others as assigned
What's Required of Me?
- BS/BA or higher in a technical or business field
- 10-15 years of experience working for technology driven company required
- 10+ years in developing and managing teams involved in building multi-tenant applications, platforms, microservices and distributed system requirements such as availability/uptime, resilience, availability, monitoring, etc.