Director, Innovation Center Technology Leader
Atlanta, GA, USA | KPMG
Job Description:55 people have viewed this job
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director, Ignition Technology Business Hub to join our Growth and Strategy organization.
- Drive the technology approach necessary for Ignition to be a leading innovation center among the Big 4; meet the needs of the business across short- and long-term horizons, with a focus on immersive and impactful client experiences that will enable next generation client solutions
- Recommend strategic and conceptual direction of technology informed by Ignition business needs; understand and remain current on emerging technology trends, especially as it relates to client experiences; develop recommendations for consideration and strong relationships with Ignition delivery leaders; document ongoing needs and understand impact and how to prioritize across horizons
- Maintain relationships with the ecosystem teams that deliver comprehensive technology support to the firm's Ignition Centers and take point on implementation of test-and-learn solutions that keep Ignition competitive; oversee business requirements, evaluation, and implementation of technologies and platforms designed built for Ignition
- Manage large scale technology projects including the formulation of project strategy and objectives as well as project delivery, working closely with leadership on strategic planning and tactical planning with functional teams; maintain vendor relationships for 3rd party integrators, software and development agencies, and offshore development teams
- Lead the development of KPIs for Ignition technology broadly and across technology projects, providing leadership with metrics, usage, capacity and performance reporting; collaborate closely with other departments' Senior Leadership on improving services, process improvements and issue resolution based on metrics
- Provide technology governance for all changes made to solutions to minimize impact to the business and ensure compliance with standards and controls by all teams involved; manage annual technology budget and contribute to annual budget planning cycle based on short- and long-term horizon technology strategy
- Minimum eight years of experience implementing both software and hardware technical solutions
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university required
- Extensive experience in IT infrastructure, desktop support, audio/video technologies, overall data management and best practices; hands-on experience with customer service, network support, systems and technology solutions
- Ability to think through and test applications for emerging technologies in a business context, such as 5G, quantum computing and blockchain
- Proven experience leading large project teams across multiple locations and various technical resources
- Demonstrated success in the development of strategic recommendations and priorities across a balance of business needs with limited resources; able to interact, present, and summarize cohesive information to and for leadership-level executives
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).
Already a member? Sign In