Director, Insights & Analytics
Chicago, IL, USA | High Liner Foods
Job Description:54 people have viewed this job
The Director, Insights and Analytics leads the insights and analytics strategy and deployment for the company, turning Consumer & Operator Insights into a core organizational competency.
- Directs and owns end-to-end process and consumer & operator journey analytics in support of customer inspired business insights
- Leads business decisions grounded in consumer/shopper/operator understanding and brand building fundamentals.
- Directs the team that measures impact and performance of brand marketing campaigns, including business metrics, incrementality, and revenue impact
- Owns the execution of the marketing budget and initiatives in the area of data and insights working in collaboration with the brand team.
- Leads campaign data governance, A/B testing performance, etc. and provides timely insights on program KPIs (Target Efficiency, Client Acquisition, Omnichannel revenue).
- Identifies improvements related to performance metrics to drive integrated analytics strategy
- Leads the team to develop deep dive analysis to understand category dynamics, trends, competitor performance, etc.
- Partners closely with marketing directors to provide analytics and to design experiments that will help quantify the impact of various growth strategies and tactics.
- Drives a culture of consumer centricity, insight generation and analytical thinking.
- Leads and owns the relationship with various research partners such as IRI, NPD, Google Analytics, consumer research institutes, media partners, etc.
- Recommends best approach and research partners based on the objectives defined in the marketing strategy.
- Directs the team in developing recurring reports and scorecards for various internal and external purposes.
- 8+ years of progressive work experience in marketing research, consumer insight and marketing data management
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, communications, or a related field
- Proven experience in leading and management of large data sets with high dimensionality and complexity
- Strong marketing analytics expertise – ability to offer insights in campaign optimization, etc. across marketing programs and tactics as needed.
- Extensive experience in syndicated data and vendor tools i.e., IRI or Nielsen, NPD, etc.
- Robust experience working with strategic internal and external partners including leading research agencies
- Strategic expertise in testing hypothesis and selecting statistical methods to deliver actionable insights
- Proven ability to translate data in clear recommendations for the senior and executive team
- Managerial experience. International experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills
- High attention to detail and quality standards
Already a member? Sign In