Director, Internal Communications - Operations
Englewood, CO, USA | Leading Telecommunications Company
Industry:Media / Entertainment
Job Description:56 people have viewed this job
Leading Telecommunications Company Spotlight is seeking a dynamic Director, Internal Communications- Operations to work with the appropriate internal stakeholders to gather necessary facts, translate that information into multi-channel strategies, and then execute on those strategies. This person has a strong passion for innovation and isn't afraid to bring new, creative ideas to leadership. Qualified candidates will have a strong background in storytelling, with strong writing abilities and organizational skills. Time management is critical to success in this role.
-Develops and implements communication strategies for operations to keep them informed of any updates or changes to existing products or services.
- Creates communications materials for presentation.
- Focuses direction and efforts on understanding what audience is to be reached and with which message.
- Collaborates with other departments and key stakeholders to define Spotlight's brand and product positioning.
- Establishes company best practices and tools for communications and persistently researches new industry tools and practices.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Generally requires 10+ years related experience
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our