Director, IT Portfolio Management
Orlando, FL, USA | KPMG
IT / Information Technology
Job Description:52 people have viewed this job
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director, IT Portfolio Management to join our Data Services & Operations organization.
- Lead the efforts of building and maintaining the Data Strategy & Operations portfolio book of work; Own the portfolio prioritization process and ensure that the intake process, prioritization and investment decisions align with DSO and IT strategic objectives
- Create an adaptive culture to ensure that resources can support changing customer needs; Track key performance indicators (KPIs) for programs, projects and data operations
- Put in place benefit realization, including continuous feedback to future prioritization decisions and business case assumptions
- Responsible for analytics and reporting associated with team's portfolio management; determine, implement and manage the tools and data required, to enable the Portfolio Management process
- Design, facilitate and chair portfolio management bodies and events, supporting leadership, steering, governance bodies that approve/sanction the IT portfolio or that executes necessary tradeoffs within the portfolio
- Work with Financial Management to balance Project and Service portfolios with general ledger budgets and forecasts
- Minimum ten years of experience in program, project, and multi-project management, IT initiative definition, facilitation of governance and decision-making events, business case development, budget and resource management, initiative portfolio management and Microsoft Project
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; Master’s degree from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Possess IT organizational and cross-functional experience
- Outstanding verbal/written communication, collaboration, presentation and negotiation skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and teamwork; Ability to foster the development of high-performance teams and must have a demonstrated growth mindset
- Must be capable of building strong professional relationships with ability to influence all levels across the organization; Must be able to set and execute strategic initiatives for team
- Creative thinker with ability to identify innovative business solutions; Ability to develop strategic organization and resource plans, defining next generation business and leadership needs
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).
Already a member? Sign In